• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 06
TITLE: Sundown
AIRDATE: Tuesday, March 2, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

TinyPic is fugged, so just imagine something clever here.

SAYID IS FACED WITH A DIFFICULT DECISION, ON ABC'S "LOST" "Sundown" Sayid is faced with a difficult decision, and Claire sends a warning to the temple inhabitants, on "Lost," TUESDAY, MARCH 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. "Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK THERE SHOULD BE NO BLACK BARS IN ANY POSTS NOT DISCUSSING THE FOURTEEN SECONDS WORTH OF PREVIEWS THAT WILL AIR AFTER THIS EPISODE. SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE. GO. TO. THE SPOILER THREAD.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)

gdt

So excited.

I've been calling this episode "Temple War" all week.

Edit: It's a SAYID episode. At the Temple. Where EVERYONE is at.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
much nicer OP than mine but what's the point of asking people not to post spoilers? people are still going to read spoilers and then:

1) drop hints (looking at solo)
2) pretend to not read spoilers and then their guesswork becomes spot on true (no one in particular but i'm sure at least 1 douche does this)

i say if you read any spoilers, go post in the spoiler thread. no need to muck it up for people who want to watch properly. props for that language in the OP regardless.

anyway, excited about tonight's episode!

Brinbe

Hooray new Lost thread, which means NEW LOST! :D

Ep should be epic with the possible "sundown/showdown" at the temple.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
You are now reading this next post in a Sayid accent.

jon bones said:
much nicer OP than mine but what's the point of asking people not to post spoilers? people are still going to read spoilers and then:

2) pretend to not read spoilers and then their guesswork becomes spot on true (no one in particular but i'm sure at least 1 douche does this)

i say if you read any spoilers, go post in the spoiler thread. no need to muck it up for people who want to watch properly. props for that language in the OP regardless.

Wait, there's another one?

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
jon bones said:

anyway, excited about tonight's episode!
Yours was alright man. I never read LOST OP's anyway ( so scared of spoilers).lol

Pakkidis

Wait, I thought they were following the episodic structure of season 1 wouldn't that mean, this isn't a sayid episode?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
BenjaminBirdie said:
Wait, there's another one?
Oh man was it epic.

jonbones was all "Here's a LOST thread!"

...and everyone was like "whoa...what's going on..."

...and like duckroll was like "yeah wtf..."

...and the thread was like "fuck it, I'm locking myself."

RubxQub said:
Oh man was it epic.

jonbones was all "Here's a LOST thread!"

...and everyone was like "whoa...what's going on..."

...and like duckroll was like "yeah wtf..."

...and the thread was like "fuck it, I'm locking myself."

God damn it, I WAS FOLLOWING ORDERS.

gdt

Pakkidis said:
Wait, I thought they were following the episodic structure of season 1 wouldn't that mean, this isn't a sayid episode?

It had to break down somewhere.

jon bones

my thread is in GAF X and runs parallel to this one

it's mostly women posters who are in good shape and no one ever reads spoilers because they enjoy watching the show more than they like knowing all the answers

gdt

Most of LOST-GAF is spoiler free though.

I think.

I am too. I know nothing about whats coming up.

gdt5016 said:

I think.

I'm just sick of like Friday rolling around and the whole page looking like an Oliver Stone script. That's what the spoiler thread is for.

gdt

BenjaminBirdie said:
I'm just sick of like Friday rolling around and the whole page looking like an Oliver Stone script. That's what the spoiler thread is for.

Thats why I made it :).

Zeliard

I enjoy seeing BenjaminBirdie's progressively more incensed statements about spoilers in the Lost episode OPs. :lol

Nameless

I read future episode titles but that's about it. And I've been accidently spoiled about some minor things this week(thanks Google news) but haven't hinted about any of it. That would be shitty.

Anyway can't wait. My work schedule is suck that Lost is minutes from starting when I walk through the door..so the wait isn't has bad.

Again the rewatch episode of the week is "The Greater Good" from S1. Up on Hulu and the like for your viewing pleasure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is gonna be a good episode, I can feel it!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Nameless said:
I read future episode titles but that's about it. And I've been accidently spoiled about some minor things this week(thanks Google news) but haven't hinted about any of it. That would be shitty.

Anyway can't wait. My work schedule is suck that Lost is minutes from starting when I walk through the door..so the wait isn't has bad.

Again the rewatch episode of the week is "The Greater Good" from S1. Up on Hulu and the like for your viewing pleasure.
Why is it
The Greater Good" over "Solitary"?

neoism

gdt5016 said:
Paul Zybmvfbeer and someone else. Duo who wrote "Jughead."

And the guy who directed Man Behind The Curtain.
Is the guy that directed "Jughead" directing an episode this season, I really liked the way that episode looked!

jon bones

gdt5016 said:

I think.

it only takes one infected poster to ruin the thread. i just saw a post in the old thread by solo and it was like:

some dude "oh man i hope this thing happens"

solo "lol sooner than you think"

SHIT LOOKS SUSPECT

jon bones said:
it only takes one infected poster to ruin the thread. i just saw a post in the old thread by solo and it was like:

SHIT LOOKS SUSPECT

Yeah, that shit sucks.

Nameless

DeathNote said:
Why is it
The Greater Good" over "Solitary"?

TGG is the episode that brings Sayid to Australia. He delays his original flight to claim and bury his friend's body.

Salmonax

jon bones said:

Yeah, I hope that was a guess, though the phrasing makes me doubt it. Craptacular.

It's crazy that spoiler-free is such a tough concept to grasp for some.

jon bones

DeathNote said:
yes.

link the solo post

i'm not going to link it, it's on the last page or two of last week's episode but why do you want to read it?

solo is officially on GAF's shit list. don't come round here no more, hear me boy?

Salmonax said:
It's crazy that spoiler-free is such a tough concept to grasp for some.

i don't even know why anyone would even read a spoiler for something they actually are interested in. it's like the antithesis of enjoying an episodic medium

Yaweee

Under BB's rules, even the podcasts aren't allowed in this thread? I can't agree with that. The spoiler thread is an entirely different league than reading the press blurbs or watching the preview clips on Hulu.

I don't recall anything particularly egregious in the last thread. One post that people freaked the hell out about I think was just a summary of the Paley Center Lost night.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
jon bones said:
i'm not going to link it, it's on the last page or two of last week's episode but why do you want to read it?

solo is officially on GAF's shit list. don't come round here no more, hear me boy?
why do i want it linked? well, becuse you're trash talking solo without a reference? that's lame as hell.

i vaguely remembered the post. i was thinking he said it because someone wasn't aware tonight's episode was about Sayid.

i also know for a fact there wasn't a spoiler meltdown, so it obviously wasn't big.

but, it's about something else http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20068338&postcount=2328 that does imply he knows a minor spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom