• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

MMaRsu said:
So when is the new episode airing in Canada?

T-minus 20 minus :D :D

Chipopo said:
Shouldn't you be watching this crazy good episode right now?

My SD CTV is showing it now, but my HD CTV is showing it in 17 minutes, so I decided to wait for that. Still 2 hours early!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Solo said:
I dont read spoilers, motherfucker. The creators of the show said at Comic Con this summer that they hope to have him back at some point. Thats it, and I drew my hypothesis from there. Calm the fuck down. Also, Jack dies in Episode 7.
He ignored you because of your spoiler ways I think.

Mikey Jr.

CTV in Canada is showing this on 14 minutes at 7pm EST.

I will spoil EVERYTHING!!! in here.

Just kidding

Solo

DeathNote said:
He ignored you because of your spoiler ways I think.

You quoting me makes him see it :lol If someone quotes this post, Id like to tell jonbones that Charlie is his own grandfather.

People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

Thermite

Damn you people in Canada with your viewing of LOST earlier than the rest of us! I am one jealous bastard right now. ;P

I hate how it's aboot to air in Canada, yet nobody will bother capping it and I'll still have to wait 3 hours to download it. FUCKIN' SCENE.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Panda Bear said:
Real talk :lol

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.
The way it should be. All there is to it.

Solo

I think the shit officially hits the fan tonight. From the commercial (tagged so that I dont spoil LOST for jonbones):

Claire: you're going to hurt them, arent you?
Facob: only the ones who won't listen.

GODDAMMMMMMMMMN

Solo

LordPhoque said:
Is it possible to watch CTV in streaming somewhere ?

CTV puts it up on their website at watch.ctv.ca, but I dont think it streams live. I dont think they put it up until the next day.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Solo

Time to go, episode is just minutes away! My spider sense is tingling and telling me this is going to be an awesome episode.

Mikey Jr.

Yup, going to my tv now! See you American suckers later!!! hahahaha

Btw, is this the new time now? Why is Canada at 7pm today?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Question:

How long does it take before the episodes are on Hulu/abc.com? I'm going to miss the episode and won't be back home until tomorrow but will have internet access. Does it come online right at 10 PM after the episode airs, or is it like 3 AM or something like that?

gdt

404Ender said:
Question:

How long does it take before the episodes are on Hulu/abc.com? I'm going to miss the episode and won't be back home until tomorrow but will have internet access. Does it come online right at 10 PM after the episode airs, or is it like 3 AM or something like that?

Something like 8am.

Catalix

So... why was Blader banned?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Solo said:
You quoting me makes him see it :lol If someone quotes this post, Id like to tell jonbones that Charlie is his own grandfather.
He only made 4 posts in the last weeks thread. And 1 post in the previous one to that.

Seems like he wont be back for days.

It's funny how he pops in, makes a new thread, bitches about spoilers in an authoritative tone, says one of the most active lost gaffers is on the shit list, and is gone just like that.

Catalix

DeathNote said:
He only made 4 posts in the last weeks thread. And 1 post in the previous one to that.

Seems like he wont be back for days.

It's funny how he pops in, makes a new thread, bitches about spoilers in an authoritative tone, says one of the most active lost gaffers is on the shit list, and is gone just like that.
Yeah, pretty fucking random. Like, the whole thing :lol

Deadly

Shit I didn't know CTV is airing it early again! Is this going to happen every week? I thought it was a one of a time thing because of the Olympics. Damnit, I can't watch it now that it's started already.

I've been excited about this episode ever since the previews after last week's show. I hope they stick to not showing much during those previews even though it limits some of the discussion. :::shakes fist at Canadians::: So jealous of you guys for 30 more minutes!

Salmonax

DeathNote said:
Sounds somewhat familiar...

Caesar2.jpg

Catalix

Salmonax said:
Sounds somewhat familiar...

http://z.about.com/d/lost/1/0/K/m/-/-/Caesar2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol excellent, my friend.

Vargas

ABC is threatening to go off air this Sunday from Cablevision here in NYC. I will choke a bitch if I can't see Lost.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Hoooooly crap that was an insane episode.

I want that rendition of catch a falling star. So creepy. Omgomgomg.

Solo

Awesome episode. SHIT. HAS. OFFICIALLY. GOTTEN. REAL. It seems like all the pieces are pretty much in order now to ramp up to whatever crazy ass conclusion they've got planned out. Ive never been a huge Sayid fan, but I really thought this was an excellent episode for him. Thusfar, The Substitute > LA X > Sundown > Lighthouse > White Kate Does, with the latter being the only weak episode, and the five former ranging from great at the least, to mind blowingly awesome at best.

- Sayid and Nadia not together in LA X, but Sayid still pining for her; another example that all these people were meant to be drawn to eachother
- Dogen vs. Sayid: longest fight scene in LOST history?
- Dogen is really making me miss Ben. Dogen doesn’t know what the fuck is going on from second to second; I miss Ben’s magnificent (fake, but still magnificent) bastard schemes and cool temperament; Dogen isnt worthy of the title "Other"
- you know, Miles has really grown on me. I didn’t like him in S4, but by now, I really like him. Loved him nailing Kate’s failed attempt to reach Sawyer down to a tee, and I laughed my ass off at “still hot though!” :lol :lol
- “now why’d you go and do that?” BALLER
- oh snap, are the flashsideways’, in which they get to see their lives if they’d never crashed, Smokey’s gift to the Losties in exchange for their service?
- after my negative remarks about her last week, Emilie de Ravin was much better this week; the scene in the pit when she is singing was especially creepy
- “would you like some eggs?” KEAMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!
- what the shit is Jin doing tied up in a restaurant freezer? :lol :lol
- sweet Jesus - Dogen dead - praise be to Smokey!
- Hell hath no fury like a Smoke Monster scorned! Jesus, that’s the most carnage we’ve ever seen on this show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom