• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

*_*

Solo, do you feel, like I do, that this season is on an absolutely mindblowing roll right now?

DrEvil

not a medical professional
The preview for next week was pretty intense.
it's a Ben episode. The voice over said "the one who brought so much death to others faces his own demise". Lots of shots of people trying to hurt Ben. Woaaahhhhhhhh.

Solo

There has NEVER been a final scene/montage with as much
______________death___________________
in it in this show.

gdt5016 said:
*_*

Solo, do you feel, like I do, that this season is on an absolutely mindblowing roll right now?

Yes. Subtracting WKD (which isnt bad, just not very good, either), you've got a run of LA X -> The Substitute -> Lighthouse -> Sundown, which is awesome. Not latter S3 awesome (which is like impossible to recreate), but still up there.

Chipopo

Banned
- oh snap, are the flashsideways’, in which they get to see their lives if they’d never crashed, Smokey’s gift to the Losties in exchange for their service?

This is the direction I think things are going, yup. Lead a normal life or selflessly sacrifice that life for Jacob's cause.

neoism

Solo said:
I dont read spoilers, motherfucker. The creators of the show said at Comic Con this summer that they hope to have him back at some point. Thats it, and I drew my hypothesis from there. Calm the fuck down. Also, Jack dies in Episode 7.
:lol

Solo

Chipopo said:
This is the direction I think things are going, yup. Lead a normal life or selflessly sacrifice that life for Jacob's cause.

Indeed. But if that is where things are headed, it looks like
Jacob
had an epic fail :lol

Magnus

Over the top craziness, more new questions than answers. Standard Lost fare.

I'm starting to get really frustrated with this fucking show. :lol

The new theories that get generated with each week's 'revelations' are fascinating, but nothing's concrete. Still so much guessing to be done.

big ander

Apoc29 said:
Class is in session, bitches!
idu1dl.jpg
:lol :lol

Early Canada FUUUUUUU
gotta GTFO now

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Milabrega said:
Oh man, the translation of what Dogen said :lol
The boars thing was new to me.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
These spoiler-free impressions are driving my hype through the roof!

Solo

I just realized that now that Ive seen the ep, I can read the live blogging during the American broadcast. Should be highly entertaining at SEVERAL moments. One in particular Im looking forward too :lol :lol

Merguson

Banned
Solo said:
I just realized that now that Ive seen the ep, I can read the live blogging during the American broadcast. Should be highly entertaining at SEVERAL moments. One in particular Im looking forward too :lol :lol

Which one?

Solo

Merguson said:
Which one?

Two actually, I guess:

-
Keamy's appearance
. I loved
this guy in S4
and I know lots of others did too.
-
Dogen's death
. I expect widespread cheering :lol :lol

Merguson

Banned
Solo said:
Two actually, I guess:

-
Keamy's appearance
. I loved
this guy in S4
-
Dogen's death

Magnus said:
DO NOT READ THIS SHIT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EP
Probably Sayid drowning Dogen

This should be fun. :lol Will stay around.

Catalix

I wanna retire Jack/Claire...

but I swear, there isn't a single Sayid/Claire image in existence! None! How am I supposed to prepare for potential Temple tag-team ownage?!!

lol, this weekly avatar theme is hard to maintain. Might have to cheat this one :/

neoism

Solo said:
Two actually, I guess:

-
Keamy's appearance
. I loved
this guy in S4
-
Dogen's death
Magnus said:
DO NOT READ THIS SHIT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EP
Probably Sayid drowning Dogen
I'm out...

water_wendi said:
Havent seen episode yet but am about too.

Also, if anyone uses newsgroups things might be worth checking out.
Indeed. In England, I think this may be the first time ever I think I'll be watching it before Americans.

gdt

4 minutes!

As usual, I'll be popping in during commercials.

I'm not gonna watch Parenthood right after though. I'm always too buzzed after Lost, I'll watch it in the morning.

traveler

Not Wario
Shit, I jumped straight into the fourth page and started highlighting spoilers thinking they were for previous episodes. They already aired this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom