• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucifer |OT| The Devil Takes a Holiday - Monday, 9PM, FOX

Please spoiler tag that stuff until after the episode's primary airing per GAF TV OT rules... Show airs tonight at 9PM Eastern. After that it's fair game.

MartyStu

Candy is great. The show needs more Candy.

Edit: Shit, I just realized something. Candy is being set up as a future murder victim. She is totally dead in a few weeks and we get flashbacks as to what happened in Vegas.

Now I am sad.

antonz

Good to have the show back. Neat little game he played to find out what's going on with Mom. Always plotting she is.

Zetta

Oh-Maze-ing.

Indeed..

Gus-smiling.gif

Edit: HOOOOOOLYYYY SHITTTT at next weeks episode.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I like how they just forget that Lucifer's mom is supposed to have a family. Or maybe they want us to forget as well. lol

But I guess Canada is getting early airings, so I'll just shut up!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
That was a really great episode. More Timothy Omundson is always good.

Crackpot theory:
That really was God, but just one part of him which is why he didn't remember everything and Lucifer's mom said it wasn't him. Lucifer and the gang have find the rest of the Infinity Stones sword to reassemble God.

I hope they made the mom a time bomb, raise the stakes. Say, letting some of the light of creation out would level LA to the ground, in theory they could make the area in danger as big as they want, but LA is probably good enough for the tone and scale of the show.

tmdorsey

Question for those familiar with the comics. Does Jesus ever come into play in this world? All the talk about "favorite" son in this past episode got me thinking about it.

sturmdogg

No Lucifer today? I thought there was supposed to be a new episode?

2x18 -- May 29, 2017 -- The Good, the Bad and the Crispy
2x19 -- Sep 19, 2017 -- Mr. & Mrs. Mazikeen Smith
2x20 -- Jun 12, 2017 -- Eenie Meenie Minie Me
2x21 -- TBA

The season finale airs tonight - The Good, the Bad, and the Crispy - at 9pm on Fox. They originally added 9 more episodes back in October, but they decided the ending to 18 was perfect and wanted to end the season with that. The 4 extra episodes will be added to season 3 next year, making it a 26 episode season 3.
http://deadline.com/2017/03/lucifer...season-2-episodes-migrate-2017-18-1202050153/

The show has been airing in Canada on sunday nights (a full day early) the past few weeks but I don't think it aired last night, so all North Americans can see it together tonight!

Zetta

Lets hope for a strong finish and I'm glad they moved the other four episodes to next season if they were single one offs.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

EDIT: Season finale was great. Very clever plan to
send Charlotte-Mom on her way I thought, and a very emotional goodbye between her and Lucifer.

Zetta

Yeah I'm confused lol, guess we wait to see how he got
his wings
back and just where the hell is he.

Maddocks

Got his wings back, no doubt it was because he decided that war was not the answer and to get his mom to move forward. But who knocked him out is going to be the question for next season.

Solid episode and a touching goodbye for his mom and a fitting one too. From all that anger lucifer had to just peace.

MartyStu

Good episode.

Man, if you'd told me that SHIELD, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Lucifer would all make major comebacks I do not think I would believe you.

Gonna miss Charlotte, she was a fantastic addition to the cast for this season. Still, a very cool way to exit the show.

I'm hoping the final scene was not present day but a flashback to when Lucifer first came (back I guess) to Earth, years ago. It would suck going through another episode or two of Lucifer has wings, Lucifer loses wings.

Deadly

Gonna miss Charlotte, she was a fantastic addition to the cast for this season. Still, a very cool way to exit the show.

I'm hoping the final scene was not present day but a flashback to when Lucifer first came (back I guess) to Earth, years ago. It would suck going through another episode or two of Lucifer has wings, Lucifer loses wings.
Maze should be with him if it's a flashback.

Back in the fall? Wow this kinda sucks. After a huge break we got what 4 episodes? Now for another huge break...

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

Hmm, I hope you are right. That'd make a bit more sense. It'd be a hell (no pun intended0 of a bait-and-switch though

Zaverious

Good finale. I was finding it lame thinking that the end was a stranded in Mexico type of thing but it looked like a flashback from when he first came down so I'm hoping it's that.

Top Bottom