• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 12/26-01/01 It's Real Bitches

lachesis

Hey, Ryu Ga Gotoku is still selling rather well, (actually it went up about 4 spots, if I'm not mistaken). It seems like it's got some legs, although not as obvious like the ones in top 10 though. ;)

Unison

What were the top-selling PS2 games for 2005 in JP and how did they sell? Million sellers are very rare there now, right?

El_Victor

polg said:
Excel agrees with you fuzzy... here's the new chart:

82975133_1edc41b36b_o.png

off to bed... will check any other comments tomorrow
*fap fap fap*

Mrbob

Gahiggidy said:
Prediction: By March Tecmo will announce a PS3 version of DOA 4.

Probably need to see what the sales are in North America and Europe are first.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if DoA4 Hardcore for Playstation 3.

I don't understand the amazing success of the Brain Training games, but I will be picking this up in NA when it is out to see the hub bub is about. Or maybe not the NA version, but perhaps the European version since it has some extra modes. NoA got punked by NoE, how the hell did this happen? I want my extra puzzle mode.

Mandoric

Banned
Koren said:
Really ? Quite surprising, actually... (Only the Tecmo soft attempt ?)

Rio pachislo is really rather tame. Not going to see red-label software on it for quite a while, if ever---it historically only happens with consoles that are bombing.

And no, I'm NOT counting UMDs as software in that example. :lol Think Saturn and some of the systems that didn't even make it over.

Unison said:
What were the top-selling PS2 games for 2005 in JP and how did they sell? Million sellers are very rare there now, right?

I'm sure only about GT4 and probably WE9, but last Dinasty Warriors chapter sold less more then other ones, so probably GT4, WE9 and (maybe) Kingdom Hearts 2.

But considering AC, Brain Training and Nintendogs for DS, this year in Japan only 5 or 6 games broken the million barrier.

Top Bottom