• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Marvie_3

Banned
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 1m
Trade: Blackhawks get a third-round pick and a fifth-round pick from the Panthers for Brandon Pirri.

Panthers fleece?
iIzFfW4QAIS6k.gif

Fuck you, Q. Kid should have had a shot with us and Q ignored him.
Exactly.

Hey Joel,

ibik5OejPXtCir.gif

RC

Banned
I hate CSS. I want to do something relatively simple, centre something that'll be centre across resolutions. Instead I have something that's only centre in 1080p.

Acid08

Banned
Ducks-Gaf - Why didn't Hiller start tonight?

Sharks-Gaf - Why hasn't Niemi been starting every game lately?
Niemi hasn't been great and Stalock has. Depending on how the rest of the season goes I wouldn't be surprised to see Stalock in the playoffs.

The World's End was fantastic. I don't think I care enough about movies to rate them yearly though. I enjoyed Gravity the most out of everything I saw last year, but I also loved Pacific Rim.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I liked Gravity and it has one my favourite shots ever in a movie but it was not a best picture movie. I haven't seen any of the other best picture nominees.

I think there's definitely "Oscar" type movies and then there's just the rest. I liked Gravity and knew it was Oscar caliber, but then there's The world's End which I just found more entertaining.

zroid

Banned
I saw 4 of the best pic nominees: Gravity, Her, 12 Years a Slave, and American Hustle

I didn't really like American Hustle much, but among the other three I don't think I would offer any clear favourite to win, they were all excellent.

RC

Banned
margin: 0 auto on a container div?

What are you centering

Some layers, but not the content inside of them.

And some pics from the classic:

CTVvJg8.jpg

From this vantage point I could see everything but the game.

1JJvDHf.jpg

The Canadian's women hockey team.

85r6ErP.jpg

The back of the head's of the 94 squad.

Some of the highlights were the constant Lu chants made every time Lack touched the puck. The sensitive little Ottawa fan who got some guys kicked out because they were heckling him, and the parade of boo's showered at the jumbotron when they played a Messier commercial. All and all, a waste of a $100 that could've been wasted on something else, but we did get some pretty cool cushions!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Missed this during the game

hnRVIJc.gif

Awesome. Hopefully Cherry goes on another rant about it.

iLLmAtlc

You guys think the GMs ever wonder whether Tallon and Bowman are in cahoots? Florida rescues Chicago from cap hell by taking Campbell and now they do this joke trade.

You guys think the GMs ever wonder whether Tallon and Bowman are in cahoots? Florida rescues Chicago from cap hell by taking Campbell and now they do this joke trade.

Tallon used to be the GM here. So it wouldn't shock me if he was in good graces. It's seemed to work out fine for both sides thus far.

I think there was maybe a wink and nod when we got rid of Steeg at half price to have some sort of payback. Not that the return is bad, Olsen has been great, but Pirri wanted out and a Bowman (presumably) called up Tallin to oblidge him. More than anything just good relations.

IN OTHER NEWS THE CIRCUS HAS LEFT TOWN. I REPEAT: THE CIRCUS HAS LEFT TOWN!!!!!!22!!!

MICHAEL YORMARK HAS BEEN OUSTED!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the same clown who rage tweeted some Devils fan during the playoff series. The guy responsible for promotions that happen, LITERALLY THE COCKROACH WHO SURVIVED THE ROTATING DOORS OF OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT.

HE IS FUCKING GONE! WOOOOOOOOO
iQVWUpHvICgsy.gif

iQVWUpHvICgsy.gif

iQVWUpHvICgsy.gif

Rangers went from last week being linked to MSL and Callahan leaving to offering Callahan 6x6 and being interested in Ales Hemsky.

Fuck this franchise.

This guy isn't the reason why the Panthers are bad
Actually that is false. This clown has played a very large part in how the org was run for 11 years. There is more shit he has done SSH's, promotions, Club Red, you could fill a tome with the stuff he's done to the detriment of the club's image and it 'a operation. This is a major culture change within the org and one that has been long overdue.

Silexx

Phillips and the Sens are at an impasse in their negotiations.

Before you cheer, Cake Boss consider this: would you rather have a) Phillips re-signed to an extension or b) Phillips traded and Cowen back in the lineup. Pick one.

Top Bottom