• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Mario Kart 8.

So good.

jmT7UNMwVfQpi.jpg

yo dawg that picture is such jokes man

Got some shit to pay and everything, but Mario Kart 8 is going to make me pick up a Wii U. SSB is going to be an extra.

That cow thingy Best Buy site had scratched ones (who gives a shit if a home console is scratched?) for ~185 and free shipping.

Got some shit to pay and everything, but Mario Kart 8 is going to make me pick up a Wii U. SSB is going to be an extra.

That cow thingy Best Buy site had scratched ones (who gives a shit if a home console is scratched?) for ~185 and free shipping.

Super Mario 3D World is amazing. There are plenty of other good games to check out for it.

Socreges

Banned
The only game my gf ever played regularly was MK64. I think I'll be able talk her into splitting a WiiU now. Looks so fucking good (plus MK64 tracks)

Aaaand then I add Pikmin 3, SM3DW, DKCTF.... probably more I'm forgetting, but those are big priorities for me.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Super Mario 3D World is amazing. There are plenty of other good games to check out for it.

Lego City is great, too, if you can handle the ridiculous loading times.

Rangers / Flyers road 4 home ice

Rangers are up in pts but only have 5 games left (contains easier match ups)

Flyers have 7 games left. More points available for grabs but have tougher match ups

There is still hope.

Edit: fuck your hope Crazed. Fuck the red wings.

And yes Princess Bride is awesome. The book doesn't get as much love as the movie it seems though.

Your tears, they taste good. Team can't let off the gas though, they can easily pull a Toronto and fail to get a point in these remaining games, and of course we can't win 4 in a row and we play the last place team next.

And yes, Princess Bride is amazing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers / Flyers road 4 home ice

Rangers are up in pts but only have 5 games left (contains easier match ups)

Flyers have 7 games left. More points available for grabs but have tougher match ups

You can probably write in at least 2 losses for the Rangers: one of the three home games against scrub teams and the game @ Habs (Bell Centre is our house of horrors).

It seems like the consensus among the writers right now is that McDonagh is probably going to sit for the remainder of the regular season in order to be fresh for the playoffs.

kingslunk

There needs to be an NHL playoff machine.

If I did my math correctly if Stars win 4 games and Phoenix loses 1 more the Stars clinch correct?

Solo

I think he just doesn't give a fuck. He's Franco so he can just say shit like "should I get a room?" to randoms.

Samyy

Im guessing they wont bring up Leivo because they know Ashton is a loss cause and want to make sure they dont do the same with him...

Hes already a million times better...

How can you say Ashton is a lost cause? He's been lighting up the AHL during the second half of the season, and look better then Leivo.
They won't call up Leivo because they firmly believe in the 2/2 model and will only call him up to be part of the top six.

yyzjohn

Banned
How can you say Ashton is a lost cause? He's been lighting up the AHL during the second half of the season, and look better then Leivo.
They won't call up Leivo because they firmly believe in the 2/2 model and will only call him up to be part of the top six.

Lost cause might be a bit harsh, but he's 23 now so unless he takes the next step to NHL status in a year or so he's quickly approaching bust status. Of course he needs more minutes in the NHL to actually give him a real opportunity to stick.

Marvie_3

Banned
edit: hnnnng
http://a.pomf.se/elispp.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
You should have posted rainbow road gifs. :D

[quote="ShaneB, post: 106781267"]There is still hope.

Edit: fuck your hope Crazed. Fuck the red wings.

And yes Princess Bride is awesome. The book doesn't get as much love as the movie it seems though.[/QUOTE]
That's because the book doesn't have Andre the Giant.

Lost cause might be a bit harsh, but he's 23 now so unless he takes the next step to NHL status in a year or so he's quickly approaching bust status. Of course he needs more minutes in the NHL to actually give him a real opportunity to stick.

Yep. He needs to be able to get in 8-10 minutes a game.

Gah, this season just needs to end.

Sanjuro

I finished Ryse. My opinion of that game is slightly better than it was, but that game would greatly benefit from deeper mechanics.

I really only played with it a bit, thought it was just a run of the mill launch title to showcase the console. A good temporary fix game.

I did just see some stuff from Wolfenstein though for the first time today, and my interest now is in the stratosphere. Can't wait to play it next week.

Top Bottom