• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

notalk. jst buttock

Hmmm ok. So power weapons are a different animal though and you need a card for each use so I may end up with 5 shotgun cards and if I use all 5 I need to unlock more packs to get to use shotguns again. If I luck out and get shotgun cards.

These power weapons are also behind the req level wall and you need the overall req level and your own to be a certain level to use them correct?

And it goes even deeper: you can find certification cards for shotguns (or any weapon) which look to increase your chances of getting them in your REQ packs.

link1201

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I am starting to get a sense of it.

Edit:
And it goes even deeper: you can find certification cards for shotguns (or any weapon) which look to increase your chances of getting them in your REQ packs.
I saw that. Very interesting, this is just so different than anything I've played in the past.

CBOAT leaks information on cool not Microsoft stuff or info damaging to MS: butt jesus confirmed, bringing cold hard facts to end console wars forever, can do no wrong, #truthfacts, jet fuel can melt steel beams

CBOAT compliments one MS title: HE GOT TAKEN BY THOSE MS REPLICANTS AND IS OPERATING UNDER THEIR CASH-FUELED MIND CONTROL, THIS ISN'T THE BUTT I LOVED, NOTHING IS SACRED

Flintty

Sort of.

The important thing to remember if you're NOT into this stuff is that it's optional, doesn't affect Arena gameplay at all, and you can grind to get everything if you really want to. Warzone also has a leveling system WITHIN each session, so the other team won't just spawn with every vehicle and weapon - they have to earn the ability to deploy things via success.

and if you ARE into this stuff, it really is addictive.

This sounds awesome. I love the idea of Rea refunds for duplicates. Great job. I'm a sucker for card packs, real and electronic.

Umm... why would suing cboat automatically equal everything being true? It would only imply that at least some of it was... and most of these things we can look back on and determine if they're true or not after the fact anyhow (so for example the Titanfall and NPD stuff wasn't). Nobody's gonna give a shit about leaks from years ago, especially is they haven't had enough of a visible effect for us to even be able to confirm them up until today.

Is there a step in your logic that I'm missing somewhere here?
MS doesn't want any exposure of Cboat affaire outside this forum nor any believability added to what Cboat said. They want to pretend that always online and 2013 meltdown never happened, they won't do anything that opens those wounds again.

It's all conjecture based in anecdotal evidence, but it makes sense to me.

Why would Microsoft want to air again all of that if they can just destroy the sources believability?

MMaRsu

Banned
CBOAT leaks information on cool not Microsoft stuff or info damaging to MS: butt jesus confirmed, bringing cold hard facts to end console wars forever, can do no wrong, #truthfacts, jet fuel can melt steel beams

CBOAT compliments one MS title: HE GOT TAKEN BY THOSE MS REPLICANTS AND IS OPERATING UNDER THEIR CASH-FUELED MIND CONTROL, THIS ISN'T THE BUTT I LOVED, NOTHING IS SACRED

Well sure some people might feel like that but honestly I opneded up this thread to see some juicy insider posts of unknown stuff and I was sad to see a Halo 5 infodump. Cool for peeps who are looking forward to that though!!

Not sure if following but will i have to have like lots of phaeton cards in my collection in order to spawn one during a warzone match, these e3 warzone shows there's no limit to how much you can spawn.

Bsigg12

Not sure if following but will i have to have like lots of phaeton cards in my collection in order to spawn one during a warzone match, these e3 warzone shows there's no limit to how much you can spawn.

Yea but you're limited by having the available REQ points the card needs to be used. If it's a 7 point REQ card, and you pull a Rocket Launcher or Hydra, you won't have the points available to call that Phaeton in. You can't use a Phaeton, get blown up immediately and then just call in another one. You would have to wait for the REQ points to replenish to the needed amount.

Yea but you're limited by having the available REQ points the card needs to be used. If it's a 7 point REQ card, and you pull a Rocket Launcher or Hydra, you won't have the points available to call that Phaeton in. You can't use a Phaeton, get blown up immediately and then just call in another one. You would have to wait for the REQ points to replenish to the needed amount.

But will I "run out" of phaetons for me to use the next match? what i mean is if i unlock the phaeton card in some reqpack i bought i will be able to use it in all my future matches.

But will I "run out" of phaetons for me to use the next match? what i mean is if i unlock the phaeton card in some reqpack i bought i will be able to use it in all my future matches.

Yes, Vehicles do not have a permanent unlock. You will need to earn them through REQ Packs. If you manage to get 5 cards and use them all up in one match then you will not be able to use a Phaeton until you get more Phaeton cards through REQ Packs. Once you earn a Certification Card for the Phaeton then you will have greater odds of getting them in a REQ Pack.

Cboat just testing the waters.
He will come back with more interesting stuff.
Just stay patient and nice.
If you want a forum without leakers and insiders, just go on throwing shit on them.

Cboat just testing the waters.
He will come back with more interesting stuff.
Just stay patient and nice.
If you want a forum without leakers and insiders, just go on throwing shit on them.

But throwing shit on stuff is in our DNA. We are supposed to be descended from Primates after all.

THRILLH0

Banned
So in Arena I can just completely ignore req points, cards, levels, powerups etc right?

I'm too old for this other complicated shit. I just want to shootbang.

So in Arena I can just completely ignore req points, cards, levels, powerups etc right?

I'm too old for this other complicated shit. I just want to shootbang.

Yes, but you still earn XP that goes toward unlocking REQ Packs (which if all you play is Arena can be completely ignored).

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist

Seems like a strawman. He's just not bringing home the bacon like he used to.

besada

Banned
woot! More time for polish!

Now I can see the conspiracy! cboat is a leak for hire by developers who need a little more time on the project, but can't get the publishers to go along. It's all so obvious now. You guys pay cboat to shit on your products, the gamers get riled, and the publishers give you another six months.

Sneaky, sis.

Top Bottom