• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to return to Valkyria Chronicles. This motherfucker tho...
Batomys2.png

Fucking chapter 7. I think its Selvaria thats the real mofo.

The adaptation is fucking terrible. Welkin is a indecisive wimp, Alicia was a hot headed tsundere with exaggeration, Faldio is a sparkling bishounen all these went against their game counterpart personalities and Ramal is the worst filler character ever to grace the series. The only thing consistent about the show is Isara because she behaves exactly how her game counterpart is.

A1 Pictures didn't forget him alright.....

Yeah can't argue with any of that. The game is superior.

WTFF at Vyse. He's like the best shocktrooper and A1 treats him like canon fodder smh
Replaced by some random loli.

Akagi 04

nLfTy6y.jpg

Holy crap, Akagi really is insane. And he is definitely not a hero, or even a good person. He's doing the kind of stuff you'd find the villains in Kaiji doing.

Thoraxes

Harem Flag Show - 12

So since there was a
mind wipe before they knew his identity
does this still count as
incest from the silver haired Imouto or is that for if they still harbor those feelings after the battle?

Also, the fourth wall was broken lol

Also
onee-chan
ending get.

fertygo

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG - 15

I love these Tachikomas motherfucker ;__;

Help me surviving the rough part at S1. and still the best thing in the show.

Knights of Sidonia 12 END

Man, this was one of the best shows this season. I did not expect to like this show so much. Really solid story and a likable lead. So happy Season 2 got announced! Adds to the list of awesome Season 2 premiers in the fall!

Theonik

It has arrived:

Robot Girls Z Episode 3.5 (1.5)
OK this episode was hilarious. Basically it's a battle against :wonzo
As an imaginary character :wonzo gets some pretty OP attacks including a :wonzofication beam, designed to remove the victim's moemoe energy (actual term used in the show)
Worth the price of admission alone!

cajunator

Banned
It has arrived:

Robot Girls Z Episode 3.5 (1.5)

OK this episode was hilarious. Basically it's a battle against :wonzo
As an imaginary character :wonzo gets some pretty OP attacks including a :wonzofication beam, designed to remove the victim's moemoe energy (actual term used in the show)
Worth the price of admission alone!

Do you actually understand Japanese?

Who the fuck are all these girls in hyrule warriors. I don't recognize any of them besides the obvious and I've played every zelda outside of most portable ones and the NES one.

/XX/

A new 'genga' book with a compilation of original animation sheets from the first GHOST IN THE SHELL film is going to be released this August, 8:

Production I.G / ホットニュース / 2014年 / 「GHOST IN THE SHELL/攻殻機動隊 原画集 -Archives-」発売決定!!
http://www.production-ig.co.jp/hotnews/2014/062601.html

i should get around to watching this'

instead im watching knight in the area

holy fuck this show is dumb. totally love it.
I had the sensation that everything I wanted to know about The Knight in the Area was condensed on Regulus Tera posts with impressions... it is about heart transplants acting as power-ups or something, no?

cnet128

Banned
yeah Agitha is from Twilight Princess so is Midna. Those are the only girls other than Lana that I can think of.

Well, there's also Cia, the villain who's another original character.

And Impa, who's been in countless Zelda games, though her design differs wildly between them. Her Hyrule Warriors incarnation looks somewhere in between the one from Ocarina of Time and the one from Skyward Sword, which were probably her two most notable roles.

cajunator

Banned
Well, there's also Cia, the villain who's another original character.

And Impa, who's been in countless Zelda games, though her design differs wildly between them. Her Hyrule Warriors incarnation looks somewhere in between the one from Ocarina of Time and the one from Skyward Sword, which were probably her two most notable roles.

what does Cia look like?

Theonik

A new 'genga' book with a compilation of original animation sheets from the first GHOST IN THE SHELL film is going to be released this August, 8:

Production I.G / ホットニュース / 2014年 / 「GHOST IN THE SHELL/攻殻機動隊 原画集 -Archives-」発売決定!!
http://www.production-ig.co.jp/hotnews/2014/062601.html
Will buy.

phaze

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure 22-23

Man they really didn't want to give Lisa a chance to shine, did they.
I didn't expect her to actually beat the final villain but that just so sudden and out of nowhere. Karma for abandoning your child I suppose.
KuGsj.gif

Boo me? Boo yourself. No but seriously I'm at work wasting time. I'd rather not risk somebody popping over my shoulder and seeing all these moe girls.

And that's not a call for dtl to post half naked guys.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 2:

My now, it has been a long time since I last visited this series, maybe about six months, fresh anime seasons and the rather large series called Monster were big factors in the hiatus. Now that we are in the transition towards a new anime season, it seems like a good time to review an episode here. Anyway, so this franchise has been called the Gundam of the Magical Girl genre and StrikerS certainly saw fit to embrace that designation, or maybe be more like Patlabor or Ghost in the Shell. The point being StrikerS re-imagined itself as a military action drama. Indeed the old settings and characters have long since been dumped into some cosmic void never to return and our leads receiving among the most radical of age ups I have ever witnessed in anime. Also, the yuri quotient got amped up considerably as well as the episode showcases not nearly as subtly as it thinks it is doing.

The central conceit of this episode really is about the politics and the bureaucracy of the TSAB as we see the continuation of the unsanctioned rescued efforts and the surprising amount of fallout it contained. The gist of everything is to form a new elite squadron and since we have 26 episodes to fill this season they are going to take their time with the establishment of Section 9 er Mobile Unit 6. I still find this direction for Nanhoa a tad vexing but it does seem to continue some of the logical trends seen in previous season
and continuing to eliminate the Mahou Shoujo portion as I have learned that future manga seasons VIVID and FORCE dispense with the last vestiges of that faded ideal.

YuuYuu, please no :(
I always read your posts like you're Yuko. Please don't destroy my picture of her ;__;

Now I actually feel bad ._.

Uhh Uhhh....

They..... remind me of the shrooms that are put into soups.

Although that doesn't work too well because I don't like shrooms....

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Boo me? Boo yourself. No but seriously I'm at work wasting time. I'd rather not risk somebody popping over my shoulder and seeing all these moe girls.
That's why when my desk was moved and I was asked how I'd like to position myself I chose to have my back against the wall. No shoulder peering for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom