• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official 360 Thread - Gamertag Roundup

Once more for the new page....
===========================
Here's the tag list for this week. If I get CoD4 tomorrow, I might bail. (Sorry fellas - I haven't played it yet.) But I'll keep the tag list up so you guys know who's interested. Let me know if I screw up your GT's.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 11/8 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Be sure to post your gamertag if you want in.

Players:
Cornballer
Hammer0982
Decamus
ProjectPDX
Cerrius
WWGray4
RyanGCH
Zen Warrior24
Br3akabone
Besada
KLindblogger
FoldedCash
MasterFox187
halfemptyfilms
Akujin Alastor
joeposh
Dave Core 82
Mellow Ninja

Cornballer said:
Once more for the new page....
===========================
Here's the tag list for this week. If I get CoD4 tomorrow, I might bail. (Sorry fellas - I haven't played it yet.) But I'll keep the tag list up so you guys know who's interested. Let me know if I screw up your GT's.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 11/8 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Players:
Cornballer (?)
Hammer0982
Decamus
ProjectPDX
Cerrius
WWGray4
RyanGCH
Zen Warrior24
Br3akabone
Besada
I want in. GT: KLindblogger

snack said:
Does TF2 Thursdays apply to the 360 version, as well as the PC?
This is the 360 thread - we're the ones that do TF2 Thursdays. As far as I know, the PC guys are playing all the time.

Let us know if you want to play...

Hey boys, I'm in tonight. I might be a couple minutes late, but I doubt it. We might need to start doing these more regularly due to the writers strike. :lol

Looks like I will be able to make it tonight. I added a couple of my friends that want to play (Dave Core 82 and Mellow Ninja), but if we're full of Gaffers, no biggie. Sounds like we should have a pretty big group tonight.

Hammer

crisseattle said:
Hey boys, I'm in tonight. I might be a couple minutes late, but I doubt it. We might need to start doing these more regularly due to the writers strike. :lol

I hope you weren't insinuating your misfortune due to the strikes; several of my family members are temporarily out of work as well. =(

Either way, sounds good to me, though my availability past Thursdays is limited to the weekends.

Thermite

Cornballer said:
Not me. Besada maybe? If we have someone that can host 16, that would be great.

I'm totally fine with Besada hosting. Last time he hosted it ran pretty good, and that was before the patch came out, so I can only imagine how smooth it should be now. How about it Besada; you cool with hosting tonight's game? :D

Edit: If I recall correctly, the game(s) he hosted were 8v8..

Crateman

Cornballer said:
We're on. Besada is hosting.
Crap! I couldn't make it to the room... could you guys send me an invite as soon as someone leaves?

EDIT: Game's full again... ill be camping until someone leaves the room.

Thermite

Fun games again tonight, fellas. I know I had a good time. :D

Too bad about that lag out, though. I was still ready to go a few more games. If everyone is fine with it, we really should play more on Gravel Pit. I think I've only played on that map like twice, and I'd like to play on it a lot more, especially with you guys, so I can get a much better feel for the map. (plus there's an achievement I need to get there as well :p)

besada

Banned
Sorry about the sudden disappearance. We had a power outage and I suddenly found myself in a dark room.

Great game of 2Fort, though. I had a blast.

joeposh

besada said:
Sorry about the sudden disappearance. We had a power outage and I suddenly found myself in a dark room.

Great game of 2Fort, though. I had a blast.

Well we appreciate you hosting.

After we all lost the connection, I went and played a few random games. They were pretty painful. One had a squad with zero communication who just allowed the other team to exploit the same holes over and over. The other had no real organized defense in a capture game. They built their entire defense on point C, and lost in less than 2 minutes. It really makes me appreciate the GAF sessions.

Anyway, a fun time as always. Hopefully next week will go a little smoother.

besada

Banned
joeposh said:
Anyway, a fun time as always. Hopefully next week will go a little smoother.

I eagerly await my next opportunity to set up a turret directly outside the enemy spawn point:D

Here's the tag list for this week. Not sure if I can make it this week since work is being a beeyatch. But I'll keep the tag list up so you guys know who's interested. Let me know if I screw up your GT's.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 11/15 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Players:
Cornballer (?)
KLindblogger
SpudxBud
Hammer0982
ProjectPDX
Cerrius
strikevillain
joeposh
halfemptyfilms
RyanGCH
GillaMobster
Br3akabone
RyanGCH

Cornballer said:
Here's the tag list for this week. Not sure if I can make it this week since work is being a beeyatch. But I'll keep the tag list up so you guys know who's interested. Let me know if I screw up your GT's.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 11/15 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Players:
Cornballer (?)
KLindblogger
SpudxBud
Hammer0982
Decamus
ProjectPDX
Cerrius

I should be receiving the game on Thursday. Most of you guys are on my FL already. If not:

GT: strikevillain

I was on Gravel Pit tonight, and an offensive engy built an SG UNDER the ground in C right between the tower and the spawn points, we couldnt leave spawn without being blasted

some how he got a sg and a dispenser under the ground, making them completely invisible. I didnt see any teleporter down there during kill cam

Hammer

striKeVillain! said:
I should be receiving the game on Thursday. Most of you guys are on my FL already. If not:

GT: strikevillain

Invite sent.

Last week's games were fun, but way too short. Hopefully XBL will be ironed out by Thursday so we don't get dropped early again. We could always have a back up host, as well.

I'll try to be online for our Thursday night match. Writing a paper now to get it out of the way to clear time for tomorrow night. I just played a few matches online though and still experienced some horrid lag and disconnects. Valve really has to find a way to fix this.

Thermite

I won't be able to play in tonight's game fellas. I caught wind of this nasty, nasty virus and I've been vomiting all over the place. :(

Hopefully I'll be able to play next week, however. Have fun tonight! *goes back to putting head near a trash can*

joeposh

Get well soon man. I've been playing far too much TF2 this week, but hopefully it will show during our match up tonight. Pyro <3

SpudBud

Thermite said:
I won't be able to play in tonight's game fellas. I caught wind of this nasty, nasty virus and I've been vomiting all over the place. :(

Hopefully I'll be able to play next week, however. Have fun tonight! *goes back to putting head near a trash can*
It will just be me a BB then......:(

Get soon, bub.

Top Bottom