• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 167 |OT| The Decisioning of Johnny Hendricks by the Coward GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB1981

George took a lot more punches than I ever though he would. It was a good fight but I definitely think Hendricks had the edge

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
9EtY3yL.jpg

Fifty

Every press conference should just be Dana going off. Kevin Iole can ask a few questions if he runs out of steam, but that's it. No horrible questions like "When is the UFC coming to city/state/country X?"

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Give the win to GSP regardless of what happens; ensured rematch and bling bling.

There's gotta be some kind of big money gambling going on here and some dude with deep pockets is paying theses judges off. It's Vegas after all.

My 2 cents

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Johnny's awesome is this press conference. I still say it wasn't a bad decision (and yes, I still say Hendricks clearly won the fight as a whole) but you can't not be a fan of this guy. He just took every bit of the most dominant champion in welterweight history. He deserves a chance at the title in his next fight whether GSP decides to show up or not.

Heel

Tony Weeks is one of the most experienced judges in MMA. The boxing ref has been judging MMA since 2001.

While he has gotten it right most of the time, he has also had his fair share of slip-ups. One of the biggest came when Leonard Garcia defeated Nam Phan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom