• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 167 |OT| The Decisioning of Johnny Hendricks by the Coward GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty

Oh great,a hilarious foreign question. I knew this PC was missing something.

Hendricks has done an awesome job in defeat (victory). I look forward to his reign as champ.

SRTtoZ

Tony Weeks is one of the most experienced judges in MMA. The boxing ref has been judging MMA since 2001.

While he has gotten it right most of the time, he has also had his fair share of slip-ups. One of the biggest came when Leonard Garcia defeated Nam Phan.

That was one of the worst robberies I remember in MMA. Rogans reaction was amazing.

rogan.png

Fifty

I wonder what mysterious stress is going on in GSP's life? Did they cut Batroc the Leaper from the new Captain America movie?

ElRenoRaven

How the hell did GSP get back from the hospital so quick? oh man this PC just took an amazing turn!

I didn't even realize. This is about to get interesting as hell now. And really? Really wow. The belt should probably have not been put out there.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Nascar analogy was cringeworthy

What was he even going for? Was he trying to give Dana an opportunity to back out from an opinion he clearly believes or was he talking about somebody else? Did the stream die in a mercy killing because of that question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom