• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yep, we talked about it briefly. I'm interested to see what they do with it anyway... but it's weird to use Glass Mask though. lol

It's meganekko Perrine after all, but you can only hear Miyuki Sawashiro's lovely voice when she voice acts how a broom sweeping across your vulva until you can't stand any more by watching the anime.
I still remember debating macodin about this episode. Damn.

Yes. It's the next FMA popularity wise.
Is it as good as FMA?

Westlo

I love butts, but I don't need them in my anime

yl71ZDb.gif

One can only truly experience Strike Witches by watching it. I mean sure this is arousing by itself:

It's meganekko Perrine after all, but you can only hear Miyuki Sawashiro's lovely voice when she voice acts how a broom sweeping across your vulva until you can't stand any more by watching the anime.

Vividred aint got shit on Strike Witches.

Hiroyuki Sawano is a bad composer.

In other related news, Toshiyuki Watanabe (Space Bros) is scoring Majestic Prince.

Wouldn't say bad but he's become pretty overrated very quickly, music sounds great for Majestic Prince... everything about that show looks good.. except like the actual characters :(

wonzo

Banned
Aikatsu! 20

I've also heard they play a pretty big role in the sustainability of Japan's hair clipper market. It looks like the Chuuni is now a main part of the cast if the preview's anything to go by.

zeroshiki

Here is a screenshot of the Oricon charts for this week. :lol

111_20130226150157.jpg

Yes, that really is 6 versions of the same single in the top 10. There's 3 versions and then there's the LE or regular edition of each.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
holy fuck at the last page of pseudo-intellectual posts in that thread. So much mindless speculation posited as some kind of substantial insight. Real bunch of experts on human psychology and sexuality there...

holy fuck at the last page of pseudo-intellectual posts in that thread. So much mindless speculation posited as some kind of substantial insight. Real bunch of experts on human psychology and sexuality there...

You should go scare them. I'd love to see the reactions.

cajunator

Banned
greetings new members of animegaf!
welcome to bestgaf and enjoy your stay! I have several things to wrap up at the office but I will post a bit more around 7 am central us time.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Space Bros. 45
This show is just kind of bad now. It will probably be a struggle to finish it if I do. Everything has simply fallen apart. I was hoping stuff would get better after Hibito fell out of the spotlight but the show is doing a really poor job of keeping the here and now interesting, and the future holds little hope without objectives or trials appropriately tasked or lined up.

I've also just really come to a point of loathing with the quirky characters. They aren't that funny, so they mostly just wind up being annoying. It is another thing entirely when the show just shuffles between the "wacky" director, the oblivious parents, and the asshole astronaut with the pink glasses. Between the bog trudge pacing and the emphasis on characters that aren't Nanba this episode was particularly grating in a series that is increasingly failing to provide meaningful payoff or drama.

Kagami

I'd be pretty sad too if a spherical blob was less visually offensive than the usual Tony Taka character designs but I'm not Tony Taka so I'll just point and laugh at his bad art™.

What? Tony Taka draws pretty characters!
The Tony Taka-based designs for Shining Hearts were what kept me watching it to the end.

Wait a minute, I feel like I just had an exchange like this recently about Buriki...

wonzo
Ascending the eternal
spiritual elevator

It's you again!

wonzo

Banned
I still don't understand this image.

A creepy old dude buys a shitload of CD's just so he can cast votes for his favourite idol in an in a glorified popularity contest (each cd comes with a "vote"). Somehow he thinks it's a good idea to occupy the bathroom while painstakingly going through each and every single "vote" as if it somehow hides his shame. He unsurprisingly refuses to leave the bathroom even when his daughter needs to use it leading her to call him out as the disgusting piece of shit he is.

tl;dr: IDOL CULTURE

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I've posted so much in that thread, and it's all been me "trolling" while giving PR for Etrian Odyssey 4

Hmmm I didn't even know this was coming out tomorrow. I think Etrian Odyssey II was one of my wife's favorite games. Neither of us have been paying attention to release dates, so I'm sure she'll be pleased.

Space Bros. 45
This show is just kind of bad now. It will probably be a struggle to finish it if I do. Everything has simply fallen apart. I was hoping stuff would get better after Hibito fell out of the spotlight but the show is doing a really poor job of keeping the here and now interesting, and the future holds little hope without objectives or trials appropriately tasked or lined up.

I've also just really come to a point of loathing with the quirky characters. They aren't that funny, so they mostly just wind up being annoying. It is another thing entirely when the show just shuffles between the "wacky" director, the oblivious parents, and the asshole astronaut with the pink glasses. Between the bog trudge pacing and the emphasis on characters that aren't Nanba this episode was particularly grating in a series that is increasingly failing to provide meaningful payoff or drama.

Wait, hold up.

It's possible to dislike Director Nasuda? I was not aware that was legally allowed.

Branduil

A creepy old dude buys a shitload of CD's just so he can cast votes for his favourite idol in an in a glorified popularity contest (each cd comes with a "vote"). Somehow he thinks it's a good idea to occupy the bathroom while painstakingly going through each and every single "vote" as if it somehow hides his shame. He unsurprisingly refuses to leave the bathroom even when his daughter needs to use it leading her to call him out as the disgusting piece of shit he is.

So this dude is actually married?

zeroshiki

What a wuss. That amount isn't enough to make a dent in the voting. He needs to go deeper.

20120524124247aac.jpg

512a3a89.jpg

Risette

A Good Citizen
The Tony Taka-based designs for Shining Hearts were what kept me watching it to the end.

Wait a minute, I feel like I just had an exchange like this recently about Buriki...

It's you again!

bad art

wonzo

Banned

It's you again!
Please don't make me post the gifs.

zeroshiki

Idol group backers must make a ton of money. I wonder if Kpop going to Japan put a dent in their earnings.

Its not that they make a lot of money, really. Its that they're grown men making a grown man's salary with no hobbies except watching these girls. Hell yes they have money to burn.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can't believe you managed to stretch that thread out all night.

Was there even any agreement about what the term loli means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom