• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottnak

mCACGj said:
I am crying with anticipation. I know I'll be rewarded when I boot that sucker up on my 42" TV.
Indeed. Anticipation is so so high... Arrr!

Those who don't think video games aren't a work of art... need to watch this.

Jiggy

Smashtine Chapel amirite?

I still don't think games are art, though. >_> But I do think they have many art components contained within them, namely audio and visual art--lest anyone call me out on my declaration from yesterday that I would have bought Brawl for the sticker collection or the sound test alone. :p

Jiggy37 said:
Smashtine Chapel amirite?

I still don't think games are art, though. >_> But I do think they have many art components contained within them, namely audio and visual art--lest anyone call me out on my declaration from yesterday that I would have bought Brawl for the sticker collection or the sound test alone. :p

They'll reach that stage eventually, but they still have ways to go and a lot of sophistication to gain. But for now, back to the squeeing.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
games arent art? have you guys played shadow of the colossus? shin megami tensei: nocturne? ART.

as this game will also be, but in a very different, fucking orgasmic way.

Jiggy

Eh, I don't want to derail into an argument over art. :lol I will say, though, that the other thread is making me inclined to want to change my prediction for tonight's update to I'm-not-sure-what--but that would probably be pretty lame of me to do after the fact, so I won't. >_>

coreycubed

Neo Member
Sweedishrodeo said:
games arent art? have you guys played shadow of the colossus? shin megami tensei: nocturne? ART.

as this game will also be, but in a very different, fucking orgasmic way.

That may be true but the gamerf--s that cream themselves anytime some "visionary" title comes out, calling it art when it's really just point, shoot, point some more are out of line.

edit? is that frowned upon here? I heard someone call a tourn---no wait, that was tourneybitches....ah, you know what I meant.

Fireblend

Banned
What about Okami? The whole game's a painting! :lol
And yes, I say this ups the possibilities of having the intro video tonight. Hopefully we're getting it, I don't want to keep watching this pixelated version...

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
yeah after the video i dont know what to expect except ...... GREEN HILL ZONE

coreycubed said:
That may be true but the gamerf--s that cream themselves anytime some "visionary" title comes out, calling it art when it's really just point, shoot, point some more are out of line.

edit? is that frowned upon here? I heard someone call a tourn---no wait, that was tourneybitches....ah, you know what I meant.

reality check, dude. youre posting on neogaf.

edit: jiggy have you always had that avatar? i think im delirious after the intro video...

coreycubed

Neo Member
Jiggy37 said:
You've actually done this so many times that by now I finally find it funny. I'm not sure whether this is a problem with me. D:

Quick, Jig. Stats on frequency of Crushed's "sp0rsk do you have it yet" posts.

coreycubed

Neo Member
Sweedishrodeo said:
yeah after the video i dont know what to expect except ...... GREEN HILL ZONE

reality check, dude. youre posting on neogaf.

edit: jiggy have you always had that avatar? i think im delirious after the intro video...

It's the sanest place I've landed yet. Before this, I was on Wikipedia...before THAT, I was on /b/, before THAT I was on YTMND, before that...

...was there an Internets before that? I don't recall.

coreycubed said:

KevinCow also got banned for that. :D So, it's probably a good thing you edited.

coreycubed

Neo Member
crowphoenix said:
KevinCow also got banned for that. :D So, it's probably a good thing you edited.

Hey, if that's the standard to which people here are held, I'm all for it. (You all know the kind of person I'm talking about, though <3) Given my meandering and the average sanity / punctuation of posts here, I'd say I found a home.

Which is hilarious, because I found this thread by performing something along the lines of the following Google search:

"kirby air ride" sakurai brawl challenges

Edit:

Jiggy37 said:
4:55 PM Pacific Time
5:00 PM
5:07 PM
6:09 PM
8:45 PM
8:51 PM

Oh, and also 7:35 PM, but that's in the intro video thread.

/bow

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Is sp0rsk did get the game, the chances are astronomical that he sure as hell doesn't want to post about on GAF first.

TreIII

AH, YES, YES, YES!! MY ORDER IS PREPPING TO BE SHIPPED!!!!

&#65399;&#65408;&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;(&#65439;&#8704;&#65439;)&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;!!

THIS GAME WILL BE MINE IN DAYS!

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
GSG Flash said:
Is sp0rsk did get the game, the chances are astronomical that he sure as hell doesn't want to post about on GAF first.

the chances are greater that crushed will fly to japan and hunt him down. he'll post.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
It is now 2:00pm Japan time.

By the time the tonight's update happens I will know if I can get it. I, of course won't be able to tell you guys till later.

OH MY GOD THERES A SPOILER THREAD ON THE FRONT PAGE AND I CLICKED IT A BIT BUT I REFUSE TO WATCH ANYTHING. HOW DO I STOP MYSELF

HOW

1 more MONTH IS TOO MUCH TIME!!!!

coreycubed

Neo Member
sp0rsk said:

By the time the tonight's update happens I will know if I can get it. I, of course won't be able to tell you guys till later.

If I overnight you an international-ready BlackBerry with e-mail and all that jazz ready to go, would it get there before you get to a computer? :(

sp0rsk said:

Good luck, Sp0rsk and happy hunting.

I'm heading to bed now, mostly because I don't think I can take more excitement. Catch you all tomorrow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
sp0rsk said:

Like next Thursday when you awake at the hospital after being found half naked and crazed after a 96 hour smashathon.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
crowphoenix said:
Good luck, Sp0rsk and happy hunting.

I'm heading to bed now, mostly because I don't think I can take more excitement. Catch you all tomorrow.

ditto. praying for new stage info by morning! WOO!!

TreIII said:
AH, YES, YES, YES!! MY ORDER IS PREPPING TO BE SHIPPED!!!!

&#65399;&#65408;&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;(&#65439;&#8704;&#65439;)&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;&#9473;!!

THIS GAME WILL BE MINE IN DAYS!

MINE IS PREPARING ASWELL!!!! WOOTNESS!!!!!

TreIII

sp0rsk said:

Good hunting, sp0rsk-kun.

*snap*

YOU MUST RECOVER! YOU MUST RECOVER!

AH, THE NUMBERS!! JIGGY, JIGGY, CAN'T YOU SEE THEM?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom