• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
where the hell have i heard the theme in that commercial before...is that the song that plays while the ship is sinking in Titanic? Nice omen...

Akai

What the? They replaced the link... o_O

I have some screencaps of it if I need to prove it was there before, but let me go see if I can find a new one...

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
What's going on in this thread? Why is there a hunt for Red October?

[edit] never mind [rolls eyes] stupid cruise ship!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I think this should be PMs or new thread. We don't want the wrath of Sporsk to come down on the first person to post the intro.

Please PM me the screencaps if it's true

vertopci

crowphoenix said:
It'll be ok, Crushed. That info's coming. Now where did I put those sedatives?

Edit: I have decided that from today forward, until the release of Brawl, I am going to submerge myself in the great Nintendo classics that made Smash Bros what it is. Tonight, I begin with Twilight Princess. Maybe tomorrow I'll move to Super Metroid.

TP is not a classic. Far from it. Far from it in the wrong direction.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Make a new thread if you want to, but never.

ever.

ever.

EVER.

post spoiler material in this thread.

If you have, edit it out. Now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, the game is on store shelves SOMEWHERE in Japan now, so why don't we have an official Japanese impressions/spoilers thread yet?

I know we had the previous spoiler thread locked, but that was before legit copies were in the marketplace.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
MetatronM said:
Seriously, the game is on store shelves SOMEWHERE in Japan now, so why don't we have an official Japanese impressions/spoilers thread yet?

I know we had the previous spoiler thread locked, but that was before legit copies were in the marketplace.

Because no one here has the game yet. Why do we need to make a thread when no one has the game? What is going to be the difference between that and this thread?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
sp0rsk said:
Make a new thread if you want to, but never.

ever.

ever.

EVER.

post spoiler material in this thread.

If you have, edit it out. Now.

He just posted a stupid video of a cruise ship, it has nothing to do with Smash Bros. whatsoever. It's spam.

Danthrax said:
He just posted a stupid video of a cruise ship, it has nothing to do with Smash Bros. whatsoever. It's spam.

actually, he posted a video of the intro, before any of us saw it, it was taken down and replaced with the cruise ship.

he didnt really do anything wrong.

ratcliffja said:
Except post spoilers in a thread that sp0rsk has repeatedly said not to post spoilers in.

oh, well I didnt see that or it was edited before I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom