• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 datamined: reveals hidden additional characters

AAK

No Acid Rain in those videos :(

But damn... Dr. B. He is going to be the end of me!

And you Japanese linguals.... did he mention HOW and WHEN we're getting these characters??? EDIT: I heard TGS, I guess we'll hear more info there.

we have too many Tekken threads :p But he did show the best DLC character!
tekken_dlc.jpg

I hope somebody was recording that. Sebastion and Dr. B look way too fun. And Slim Bob didn't look too bad, was funny seeing him unable to physically do some moves.

benzy

Itagaki had to have agreed to be in the game right? LOL. He had some nice things to say about Harada the last time he spoke about him.

Zephyrus

Banned
Was it the avatar that gave it away?

That's what I figured as well.

yeah.

So, no one captured the dlc characters?

I have no luck. Watched for more than half an hour some over excited people and missed the one thing I wanted to see.

So off the top of my head,

- Miharu, has some similar moves to Xiaoyu but they looked a bit more ... Clumsy? I guess. She also has a butt attack from backturned.
- Sebastian, Lili but without the shame. Has the old b+1 chop bound and I think I saw his d/b+4 launching on regular hit.
- Slim Bob, like bob but without the weight. He was kinda stuggling to fling the opponent off the ground with his ff+1+2 grab.
- Dr B. Looked... Lanky and clumsy at first, kinda like Miguel. Think he had a bound move similiar to Tiger's new bound move. Has explosions and electrics coming out of his hand maneuvers. Also has the ability to move around the stage while sitting down, did damage too.

Showed the CG of the characters as well as their special Panel illustrations.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So off the top of my head,

- Miharu, has some similar moves to Xiaoyu but they looked a bit more ... Clumsy? I guess. She also has a butt attack from backturned.
- Sebastian, Lili but without the shame. Has the old b+1 chop bound and I think I saw his d/b+4 launching on regular hit.
- Slim Bob, like bob but without the weight. He was kinda stuggling to fling the opponent off the ground with his ff+1+2 grab.
- Dr B. Looked... Lanky and clumsy at first, kinda like Miguel. Think he had a bound move similiar to Tiger's new bound move. Has explosions and electrics coming out of his hand moves. Also has the ability to move around the stage while sitting down, does damage too.

I think.
Is Dr B the same as his T3 incarnation? I.e. he falls over, damges himself, etc.?

Doomshine

I'm kind of disappointed that Dr. B is standing like a regular character, but it does look like he has some of his old moves so we'll see.

Is Dr B the same as his T3 incarnation? I.e. he falls over, damges himself, etc.?

Well not exactly, he isn't always bound to the ground. He starts upright and looks like he could fight straight up but I think several of his moves does put him on the ground. Don't recall him doing any damage to himself either.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well not exactly, he isn't always bound to the ground. He starts upright and looks like he could fight straight up but I think several of his moves does put him on the ground. Don't recall him doing any damage to himself either.
Dr B stood up before, didn't he? He just fell over if he dashed.

Top Bottom