• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 datamined: reveals hidden additional characters

Skilletor

The IQ in this game is really bad. I notice it a lot when I'm watching, not as much when I'm playing. It's still really bad, though.

I know people excuse this game because of tag and whatnot, but I still cannot comprehend how SC4 and 5 are so gorgeous at 720p 60fps, but T6 looks like...T6 does.

Esura

Banned
ttt2_secretlist_24ehjxh.jpg

Sweet Jesus oO

What happened from the CG to the model? What's up Namco?

I noticed this with SCV too. Character (like Viola) has some huge breasts in artwork but smaller in game.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Am I horrible for wanting tekken to be updated with SC's art style? I mean the portrait and 2d drawings are pretty much already that.

ShopTo will be filling my veins with Tekken tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Is there a place to find the changes for each character? I'm interested specifically in what Baek got and his property changes.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong TTT2 thread!

Yeah it's live but it's just an image being displayed I think. Well it should change in the next few minutes...

EDIT: And we now have motion.

rvy

Banned
What the fuck, he must be talking about his sexual life based on the reactions of the hosts. Everything is amazing to them.

Zephyrus

Banned
What the fuck, he must be talking about his sexual life based on the reactions of the hosts. Everything is amazing to them.

first time watching a japanese broadcast?

It's always this wierd and the hosts reactions are always exagerated.

rvy

Banned
first time watching a japanese broadcast?

It's always this wierd and the hosts reactions are always exagerated.

I've watched a few, but can't take it for long.

- "You can punch AND kick!"

- "SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"

Where's Miharu?

tnaden

Holy hell they need to adjust the stream settings.. the quality drop with a bit of moment on the stream was extreme.

Top Bottom