• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 datamined: reveals hidden additional characters

Taking a closer look at the screens, and it does seem like Buff Bob does have top and bottom customization options, so that's good.

Unknown doesn't though.

AAK

Predicting some videos on NamcoBandai's YT channel soon, I hope.

Not sure if it will, Dunno if a leak will change their marketing plans. I personally feel that these characters were meant to be released like 3 or so months later (like SFxT) to keep a marketing edge and maintain sales throughout.

I could be wrong though.

raven777

Not sure if it will, Dunno if a leak will change their marketing plans. I personally feel that these characters were meant to be released like 3 or so months later (like SFxT) to keep a marketing edge and maintain sales throughout.

I could be wrong though.

I hope those characters are available early.

DEATH™

I could be wrong though.

Yeah... that might be what they're planning... since 3 months will be Thanksgiving/Christmas/Gifting time.

Good thing this DLC characters are free... Or this will be SFxT all over again...

Nemesis_

So from what I can piece together...

• Buff Bob
  • Unknown
  • Dr. B
  • Lily's butler? >_>
  • Xiaoyu's friend?
  • Fabulous k-Pop man?

Nemesis_

Haha, thanks. I didn't know what else to call him. I'm not "big" with the Tekken mythos despite playing almost every game in the franchise ;_;

Mileena

Banned

can't wait to see those wrinkly cheeks in a cheetah thong
vxhPg.gif

DR2K

Banned
Lily's (60+ year old male) butler plays Lily's fighting style?

How does it work?

She had to learn it from somewhere, and the butler seems more like a protective father figure to her.

Fighting game stories man, much deeper than books.

So they actually call him "Slim Bob"? Huh. Buff Bob seems to be a more accurate description IMO. All the years of fat Bob were worth it for the return of his true form.

She looks better than she did in Tekken 4.
I don't mind Miharu's new bodacious body, I just think it's weird that her default outfit is a swimsuit, especially in a game that already has special swimsuits. If they are planning to use TTT2 to "redebut" these characters, they should pay particular attention to their default outfits since they will be associated with the characters going forward.

Her alt is really nice, and quite stylish. I think it should of been her main.

Top Bottom