• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

ftwXIny.png

Let's just be thankful that Mauro Ranallo will be calling NXT tonight.

Isn't JR/Lita/Madusa the commentary team for the MYC?

They added Madusa? Thank god.

Madusa is not actually on commentary. She's the interviewer.

Lucha Underground has about 2 months left, AND THEN whatever grace period the stupid contracts have. So you might see Ricochet at Summerslam next year.

Ricochet is one of only a very few with that early out. Most of the contracts (Pentagon, Fenix, Cuerno, etc.) are seven seasons with no early out.

night814

I get people hate Ember but how has she not been build up as a credible challenger? She's beat the entire women's roster, had Asuka beat at one point then was such a threat in the 4 way that Asuka injured her.

She beat a fairly weak roster in order to get to the top of it. NXT women's division has very little competition, if they could figure out how they want to push Nikki Cross she could be great but she's too tied to SaNitY and her only character is that she's unhinged.

Nobody can even pretend that Carmella could successfully cash in on Asuka, LOLOLOLOL.

"Maybe Asuka better watch her back."

everyone is immediately like RIP Carmella

Speaking of Tag teams....the Dusty Tag Classic is coming up soon.

As an aside. Gonna guess some Dusty Classic teams:

Authors of Pain
Ohno/Black
ReDragon
Mustache Mountain/BSS
TM-61
Itami/Almas
Token Main Roster team (I'm betting Ascension)
Mount Rushmore (Strong/Cole)

I legitimately don't get it. I like Bayley. It's not her fault she's booked like a loser.

Fans just like feeling like they influence the narrative imo.

Fans were gonna turn on her regardless if she stayed in NXT or got good booking. Modern wrestling fans have a low tolerance for white meat babyfaces

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm more excited for this than the card would have let on.

This probably has something to do with the fact that NXT Takeovers have literally never been bad.

Top Bottom