• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
0531russell-westbrook-glasses_fa.jpg

fEbgQ.jpg

no, there is no sadness, and lets be honest, you dont sincerely feel that way.

but its cool, cause thats just how it is.

Actually I always liked this celtics team. Yes before we got a big three I loved the idea of these three getting together. I have always loved watching greatness, it's something I love about sports. It wasn't until we became a big contender that they really started becoming the main enemy.

Plus I wish I had their coach.

Gondo or Tyler if you know how to get tickets and wanna take an obnoxious Heat fan with you...

I feel like I'm whoring myself around

charsace

Amazing game. Durant is going to lead the Thunder to a title though. He's gonna show everyone that he's the best player in the world when locks up Lebron in the first game.

I don't see the Thunder stopping Bron and Bron can guard Durant pretty damn well. If Wade gets his head out of his ass too?

Shit is gonna be crazy.

YNB and the Bearded one can't have off nights...like ever.

Gonna be close.

h3ro

Doc looks so emotional. Great coach.

Props to Lebron for finally putting on that Murderface. Game 6 was something truly special. Bosh was fantastic tonight.

All that being said... our hopes now rest with one man.

TRMPz.jpg

giga

Doc looks so emotional. Great coach.

Props to Lebron for finally putting on that Murderface. Game 6 was something truly special. Bosh was fantastic tonight.

All that being said... our hopes now rest with one man.

TRMPz.jpg
I'd start YNB over Wade at the 2 in London.

TylerD

Gondo or Tyler if you know how to get tickets and wanna take an obnoxious Heat fan with you...

I feel like I'm whoring myself around

PM me how much you are willing to spend. I have an extra for game 2 [section 318 row M seat 5] and maybe 6 and 7*

*if necessary

Series ended, I can give respect to the Boston Celtics and their big three. End of a great era (likely). Was great seeing them smash the Lakers, wish they had done it twice. Glad KG and Ray got their rings, and always respect Doc so much (Orlando?).

I usually watch the games with my family and friends guys so not sure I would be able to meet up. Also I will be going to one of the games, not sure which one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom