• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
seriously, lowry should be playing a ton of minutes. So annoying.

Anderson has 25 minutes, Lowry 22 minutes, Ross 7 minutes.

seriously, lowry should be playing a ton of minutes. So annoying.

lol don't fall into the trap of thinking lucas is good cause he played well last few games. He's a third stringer and nothing more.

No fret, I was the one saying our PG spot is terrible now when Lowry sits.. or is of course hurt for half a season, per usual. Lucas' play surprised me and I'd rather have him with 25 minutes than Anderson at this point.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I am actually going to say this but the Raptors are missing Fields as he would take Anderson's place.

Fields might be a terrible offensive player too, but at least he knows it.

just bad i think lol

He was getting so many minutes earlier in the season. He'd be in for 12 minutes and have 8 shots up. He's an even more shot happy version of Anderson, if that's at all possible.

Thats game. You know when Bosh is hitting 3's its time to pack it up. Either way not a bad game for the Raptors considering how poorly they have played and the Heat are "defending champions" even though they haven't played like it against us.

I mean the Heat are a great team much better then the Raptors, but all 20 or so of The Raptors turnovers are just terrible, most of which had little to do with the Heat.

Omzz

That should do it. Why the fuck did alan anderson get so much playing time I don't understand. Dude can't pass for shit and takes the dumbest shot attempts

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
That should do it. Why the fuck did alan anderson get so much playing time I don't understand. Dude can't pass for shit and takes the dumbest shot attempts

Don't want to give Lowry, or Ross too many minutes. They might develop some sort of chemistry.

Flash

derozan played pretty horrible in the second half, and they stopped going to gay in the third.

is lowry injured? dude should be playing way more than he is, i don't care how few assists he has he can at least lead the team. i feel like coach hates him lol, resentful that it was calderon who got traded.

derozan played pretty horrible in the second half, and they stopped going to gay in the third.

is lowry injured? dude should be playing way more than he is, i don't care how few assists he has he can at least lead the team. i feel like coach hates him lol, resentful that it was calderon who got traded.

Casey is a terrible coach, he has been since day one.

Top Bottom