• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

he's not terrible but his rotations are pretty bad. and he likes his veterans too much ,but that isn't a problem that is exclusive to him.

Isn't that what coaches do? Set plays and set lineups, both of which he is terrible at. I hope he is gone next year, time for a coach with some experience at winning.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
he's not terrible but his rotations are pretty bad. and he likes his veterans too much ,but that isn't a problem that is exclusive to him.

So if that's what he's bad at, what does he actually do well? Preach defense, I guess? You wouldn't know it from today's game.

Flash

Isn't that what coaches do? Set plays and set lineups, both of which he is terrible at. I hope he is gone next year, time for a coach with some experience at winning.

toronto has a horrible rep with coaches. i don't see why any good coach would want to come here, lol

everyone knows that BC is way too meddling with his teams, so until he's gone we'll be stuck with average coaches.

Flash

So if that's what he's bad at, what does he actually do well? Preach defense, I guess? You wouldn't know it from today's game.

he did a pretty decent job developing ed davis and amir johnson, you gotta admit. and he's better than triano (not saying much, lol).

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bosh and Bron with 28 and 30. Both shot over 60%. Wade with 23 at 56%.

Good win, raps miss Calderon imo.

Definitely for the short term. Calderon ran at a slower pace than Lowry, but his A:T ratio was amazing and he actually got people shots. It made sense to trade him though, giving his expiring contract and the fact that he wanted to play with a contender. Too bad he'll have to wait another season to do that.

he did a pretty decent job developing ed davis and amir johnson, you gotta admit. and he's better than triano (not saying much, lol).

I guess that's a good point, if he can be credited with their development. Too bad he can't teach our win players how not to turn the ball over.

Definitely for the short term. Calderon ran at a slower pace than Lowry, but his A:T ratio was amazing and he actually got people shots. It made sense to trade him though, giving his expiring contract and the fact that he wanted to play with a contender. Too bad he'll have to wait another season to do that.

I guess that's a good point, if he can be credited with their development. Too bad he can't teach our win players how not to turn the ball over.
true. You guys froze out Gay for awhile and Ross definitely should have played more.

I know Val is just coming back from injury, but I hope the Raptors don't bury him on the bench in a misguided attempt to gun for the 11th best record in the East.

Flash

Raptors desperately need to get a back up PG and to val healthy again. Lowry isn't the same kind of PG as Calderon but that's fine. He might not have as good of a A/T ratio as Calderon (a lot of PGs don't) but I believe he can be a much better floor leader. And looking at our wing rotation, Lowry is a much better fit with his more aggressive playing style. Calderon used to hold onto the rock too much and was a little to safe with the ball (perfect for a back up PG, really).

Also, Anderson needs to GTFO. Give him 10-15 mins a game and if he's hot, give him more. Disgusting that he's such an integral part of our rotation. Casey really needs to work on his accountability because it feels as if he'll plays his set rotation come hell or high water.

Pimpwerx

Good win, raps miss Calderon imo.

Yeah. I had both of them on my fantasy team, due to injuries, and I was getting more production from Calderon since Lowry first got injured. I've been trying to trade him away for a while, and no takers. I thought for sure Toronto would move him and keep Jose, but I guess not. PEACE.

Top Bottom