• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT8| Brazi1 - German7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajiBoxer

Banned
43MXKXl.jpg

Actual Irish analysis of the game

lol

Dawg

See you in four years Mexico!

Anyway, I'm proud of the guys. I never expected them to survive the group phase, but after the fantastic match against Spain they truly were great. The defense was considered our weakest line and Ron Vlaar, Stefan de Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind and other played one hell of a tournament. Kuyt was like the battery that wouldn't die. Our midfield is the weakest link, but de Jong en Sneijder played well enough. Glad to see Clasie playing well. Robben was freaking amazing this tournament. Kudos to everyone this tournament. Even you van Gaal.

Thanks guys. The Eredisivie sends it's regards!

Both Belgium and The Netherlands did better than I expected. Benelux had a strong presence at this World Cup!

Still feel like Belgium could have beaten Argentina with a bit more skill :p And then we would have had BEL-NED... oh damn that would have been something... :p

Linius

Haha, Maxwell is sitting with Jack van Gelder in the Dutch press room.

Still shitty he elbowed Kuijt, but hey I still love him.

oacpyDJ.jpg

KHlover

Banned
Tommorows match between Germany and Argentina will be KLOSE

Klose will be hype as fuck tomorrow. The title is the only thing he wants, he doesn't even give a crap that he broke Ronaldo's record. He is fired up beyond belief o_O

Im more worried about the players getting arrogant after the 7-1 win against Brazil.
Wouldn't worry too much, our players all recognited that it stopped being a match 20min in

elty

So the Brazilian old man had that replica cup for 24 years and he gave that away because the German lady comfort and said something nice after the game.

Poor dude not going to make one again.

Sadist

Both Belgium and The Netherlands did better than I expected. Benelux had a strong presence at this World Cup!

Still feel like Belgium could have beaten Argentina with a bit more skill :p And then we would have had BEL-NED... oh damn that would have been something... :p
Hehe, maybe 2018!

With another generation showing their stuff hopefully.

spekkeh

Banned
The ref today was horrible, but in the end it evened each other out I think, so the win was deserved. Goddamn I'm so proud of our Feyenoord/Eredivisie defense. Hardly played any international match before, kept the 0 against Spain (technically), Chile, Argentina and Brazil. That's some feat.

It would be great to see Argentina win but Germany are clear favorites. Just don't get too arrogant German fans.

I'm a hard core German fan, but I am also nervous as fuck, not arrogant at all.... just holding my breath until tomorrow... If I have to be perfectly honest: that Argentine defense looks really good lately, I really hope Germany can figure out a way to penetrate it.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
As a neutral, I want Argentina to win because as a neutral, I feast on the salty tears of the broken-hearted.

n0n44m

I'm so proud of this team. Pretty much every single one of our players exceeded my expectations by far. I have faith in our future generation now!

Cheeky

Is "Dutch" word represent Netherlands or Germany?

I'm getting confused here.

The dutch speak dutch and are from the Netherlands.
De Nederlanders spreken nederlands en komen uit Nederland.

The Germans speak German and are from Germany
Die Deutschen sprechen deutsch und sind aus Deutschland(This is probably wrong)

Blame the Americans for this.

wrowa

Klose will be hype as fuck tomorrow. The title is the only thing he wants, he doesn't even give a crap that he broke Ronaldo's record. He is fired up beyond belief o_O

He knows that it's probably his last chance to win the damn cup. What's the record worth when you've never actually won the world cup? There would always be an annoying "but...".

KHlover

Banned
The dutch speak dutch and are from the Netherlands.
De Nederlanders spreken Nederlands en komen uit Nederland.

The Germans speak German and are from Germany
Die Deutschen sprechen Ddeutsch und sind aus Deutschland(This is probably wrong)

Blame the Americans for this.

Nope, you got it right. Good job :D (almost :p)

Jebuss

Neo Member
Omg honestly we would have put those argentinians in their place. Unfortunate for their horrendous keeper, who sort geussed the right side

Dragon

Banned
We saw Brazil getting raped twice on their soil and in their WC. We made it to the final, and even if we lose we are happy.

Thats what we feel and what we'll feel.

Hapiness.

I can't tell you how much I hate when people use the word rape the way you're using it. It's juvenile, stop doing it.

Sadist

I remember that free kick, was against RKC. Was in the stadium that day and man, I can still see the anger of Pierre in front of me. Goddamn that guy was pissed. I'll never forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom