• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Rolling Stone: 'Archer' Brings the Filth Back to Global Espionage
"There's this perception that spies are traveling all over the globe with an unlimited expense account and having amazing sex on rooftops in Paris," the show's creator, Adam Reed, tells Rolling Stone. "The backdrop of global espionage is potentially huge, but I like ignoring it to focus on the petty bickering of the characters. That way, I don't have to learn how global espionage works – because it's actually very complicated."

Ashhong

Plus new Suits today, which is a fantastic show if anybody doesn't watch it. Thursday's are going to be fucking awesome for a while.

vp7Un.gif

Smoke bomb!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
History of Violence and Bob's Burgers reference in one scene. Haha

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That was an awesome (and brutal) opening. A shame they couldn't get the voices of the kids, Gene and Louise would have had amazing lines from that.

So far so good. I had heard a while back that they were going to do some weird crossover with Bob's Burgers and I got to admit the execution was better than I expected it to go.

Wasn't there rumor of another crossover at some point this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom