• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S7 |OT| of Jazz Hands, Suppressing Fire & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

Lol what an amazing scene for Malory

EDIT:

Really creepy ending lol

I think that room in the ending scene was actually where Krieger was doing work in the last episode

Jackpot

Banned
I find Archer & Lana's bickering a total non-starter comedy-wise. I was relieved when last week they didn't use either of them for the honey-pot trap.

3phemeral

One of the better episodes. I'm convinced they work best when they're being ruthless to each other rather than involving any complicated external plotting.

One of the better episodes. I'm convinced they work best when they're being ruthless to each other rather than involving any complicated external plotting.

Oddly, for me, it was very much a clunker. There were some funny moments, but by the end, I was barely paying attention.

vypek

I really don't want Archer and Lana drama. It makes me think of Futurama where the writers wanted to end the series on Leela and Fry being together but their cancel and renew issues really messed with that. At some point they just stayed together.

I have to agree that the bickering between Archer and Lana isn't great. Still enjoyed the episode a lot but it was the B story that made it for me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I can't believe the season's almost over. Been one hell of a ride.

Soooo
how is Krieger's Archer-bot going to appear in the story? It's the most logical explanation for the dead Archer at the beginning of the season.

EDIT: Why is this season only 10 episodes long?
Very surprised to see it's only 10 episodes given that the renewal in 2014 said 13 episodes for S6 and S7. I even included it in the OP. :p

My guess based on absolutely nothing would be that Cassius and Clay production had something to do with it?

I can't believe the season's almost over. Been one hell of a ride.

Soooo
how is Krieger's Archer-bot going to appear in the story? It's the most logical explanation for the dead Archer at the beginning of the season.
I was wondering how that was going to resolve itself and now I feel dumb... er.

suvrobot

Neo Member
Very surprised to see it's only 10 episodes given that the renewal in 2014 said 13 episodes for S6 and S7. I even included it in the OP. :p

My guess based on absolutely nothing would be that Cassius and Clay production had something to do with it?

That's the reason why according to an animator on the show:

Sadly, it is 10. The reason is complicated, but basically we thought we were going to be making a second show, Cassius & Clay, that would air along side Archer. It was going to be co-written by Adam Reed. To soften the work load of having two shows, they just ordered 10 episodes of each. Then C&C got put on hold/shelved, leaving Archer to air by itself with just 10 episodes. Not ideal, but it was a strange, unpredictable turn of events.

vypek

I wonder how the dead Archer lookalike (?) from the first episode will pop up again.

Pretty sure this still needs to be spoilered:

From the preview for this week, it seems like that Archer robot by Krieger is going to be activated by Archer. More than likely, that bot is going to be the dead Archer in the pool. Unless you mean what in the story calls for Archer to get his robot look-a-like...which could have any number of reasons. lol. Considering the character he might just activate it just because.

vypek

Copley and Milkley as names lol

Okay, not a bad way to end the season. Season 8 better be coming back in January 2017 though

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Give them credit they've been building up to that twist since the first scene this season.......

I don't know where they go from here, other than cyborg archer..... but that would be jumping the metal shark

If Krieger
made more than one cyborg of himself, what are the chances that he had more than one of Archer, and maybe Archer's plan was to send the cyborgs out in his place?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
If Krieger
made more than one cyborg of himself, what are the chances that he had more than one of Archer, and maybe Archer's plan was to send the cyborgs out in his place?

And then he goes to mexico to be with veronica and throw coconuts at John Houston's house?
I could see it......

vypek

If Krieger

I could see this happening.
Especially since the Archer bot called the one in the pool a cyborg as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom