• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S7 |OT| of Jazz Hands, Suppressing Fire & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

The sound "zrrp" made a return. lol. Hoping for "flrp"

EDIT:

Halfway through the episode and Archer
has a shotgun instead of handgun?
Continuity error?

Grisby

I keep forgetting about Archer! Thursday nights have been killing me. Gonna have to pick it up this weekend.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I liked part one more than part two, but still enjoyable. Definitely the best season in awhile so far.

Jackpot

Banned
Was sure they were going to comment on two clowns suddenly having breasts and hips visible through the boiler suit.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
loved the spirou name drop. and the fight scene was very reminiscent of the mafia vs yakuza fight in the simpsons

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This season has been brilliant, along with the latest episode.

"... With a person?"

big ander

"Bet I could eat a whole big bowl of germs right now." hilarious ep. This season's been fire, excellent execution on the neo-noir/detective action concept.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
that was a really fucking good episode

They really took the running gag of different scenes completing each other all the way with this one. I like how the plots ran parallel until they met each other.

BigAT

Got home from work and no one had taken care of it yet, so:

4yAnMHJ.gif

This season keeps getting with each other. I've almost season six ever happened. Still time to flub it all up, but it's not only a return to form right now, it's better than it's ever been.

Neoxon

That episode was amazing.
I read this with Krieger's voice.

But yeah, the recent episode was godlike. And while it's a smaller detail, I love how everyone has each other's backs (with Archer even going as far as to start a fight to defend Pam's honor).

3phemeral

Pretty good episode but there's something missing. I haven't found any of these recent seasons as funny as S1 or S2 and from thereon it's sort of a smattering of good bits here or there. I'm wondering if it's more to do with all the story baggage all of the characters have now that they feel obligated to adhere to. Although, AJ being pretty much non-existent this Season hasn't really changed much.

Anyway, I thought I'd get used to those silhouette transitions but I'm finding them pretty jarring and terrible.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pretty good episode but there's something missing. I haven't found any of these recent seasons as funny as S1 or S2 and from thereon it's sort of a smattering of good bits here or there.

I agree. The season has been amusing, but this show used to make me laugh out loud multiple times per episode. Now the best I can hope for is an occasional chuckle (though the Krieger thing from the last episode did make me lol).

Anyway, I thought I'd get used to those silhouette transitions but I'm finding them pretty jarring and terrible.

I hated them at first but now they've sort of grown on me. I think I might actually like them now...

vypek

I wonder why they keep using the Dolphin puppet with Pam. When was it last seen? I feel it has been ages.

Probably cause she doesn't really have something she carries a lot like other characters. We at least see the puppet in the opening each week. Only other thing I can see them giving her is a bear claw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom