• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

someday

Banned
We have real Aisha Tyler now. ;b

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

Aisha Tyler

Please do not murder on my behalf.
this is ACTUALLY Aisha Tyler. Archer's back soon! Hooray! Be prepared for a taint-punch of a first episode. If you saw the preview at NYCC, then you know. If you didn't, well then, you'll know in a little while, so don't freak out. Seriously. We're coming. #phrasingboom

iMax

this is ACTUALLY Aisha Tyler. Archer's back soon! Hooray! Be prepared for a taint-punch of a first episode. If you saw the preview at NYCC, then you know. If you didn't, well then, you'll know in a little while, so don't freak out. Seriously. We're coming. #phrasingboom

mqVQ8ta.gif

Welcome! The S5 thread will be up early next week. :D

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Oh hai!

Does the premiere enter a zone of danger?

So unbelievably psyched you're here. Also, what bourbon are you currently enjoying, if you don't mind my asking?

Majestad

Banned

I would let you crush my skull with your she-hulk hands <3

Peff

S5 is still thirteen episodes, right? Not sure if something changed after the split network shenanigans last year.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Who's down to do the seasons 5 ot?

made my Saturday. So did the bourbon I've been drinking, but that's just splitting hairs.

If you like the gifs you should come to popgaf tbh

S5 is still thirteen episodes, right? Not sure if something changed after the split network shenanigans last year.

According to wiki it is

Baleoce

Hell yes, and welcome! :)

Sai-kun

Banned

Haha fuuuuck I am hyped. Awesome of you to post here, too, btw. Welcome!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh god, I think she needs to ease into the insanity, not dive headfirst into the most insane community.

There is method to the madness! Our very own grammys is about to start
And besides, the gifs are flawless

Matt_

You should watch Archer because it is hilarious

trinest

So can someone give a summery on how the previous user got banned, just tweeting Aisha right?

Do we know if it was an existing member or something?

Anyway can't wait for the next season, and Season 4 comes out in Bluray in February in Australia, so that should be awesome too (though I have seen it but whatevs).

So can someone give a summery on how the previous user got banned, just tweeting Aisha right?

Do we know if it was an existing member or something?

Anyway can't wait for the next season, and Season 4 comes out in Bluray in February in Australia, so that should be awesome too (though I have seen it but whatevs).
Some tweeted Aisha asking if she was actually the impostor. She responded no. Then a gaffer PMed a mod and the impostor was then banned. Then Evilore tweeted Aisha asking if she wanted to make an account on here and now she's on GAF.

Yeah hoping for it before the new season, I'd like to rewatch. If memory serves me correctly FX shows usually don't hit Netflix before the new season starts airing though. :/

Depends on the show. If I remember correctly Archer and The League were both last updated just before the new seasons started airing but Always Sunny for some reason was updated way after the newest season started.

Aisha Tyler

Does the premiere enter a zone of danger?

So unbelievably psyched you're here. Also, what bourbon are you currently enjoying, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm a big fan of Bulleit. Knob Creek is also good. But (ahem) I will sheepishly admit that Maker's Mark is the well spirit of my household. And I won't apologize!!!! I won't!

Aisha Tyler

Some tweeted Aisha asking if she was actually the impostor. She responded no. Then a gaffer PMed a mod and the impostor was then banned. Then Evilore tweeted Aisha asking if she wanted to make an account on here and now she's on GAF.

And that's how it happened.

I'm a big fan of Bulleit. Knob Creek is also good. But (ahem) I will sheepishly admit that Maker's Mark is the well spirit of my household. And I won't apologize!!!! I won't!

No need to! I love Maker's. I've even ventured to Bumblefuck, Kentucky to tour their distillery. 'Twas awesome.

Damn, i'm having some Bulleit bourbon right now actually. I think I prefer their rye to the bourbon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom