• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Do we really need another bot that's a moderator? You would think ModBot would be enough.

Congrats Cornballer, well deserved.

someday

Banned
Congratulations Cornballer. Your TV threads (and all the reviews and info you post throughout) are one of my favorite things on gaf.

Hindle

Banned
Anyone else doing a rewatch? I'm curious what people think are the best episodes from last season. I'm kinda partial to "Wind Cries Mary" and "Coyote Lovely", but I haven't seen a lot of them for the second time yet.

Good stuff!

The biggest laugh for me was a dying Lucas whispering in Archers ear. His reaction was hilarious.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why isn't this out on dvd yet? Is it licensing issues? Most UK shows are out pretty much when the series ends so waiting a year (and missing Christmas) seems odd to me

We have real Aisha Tyler now. ;b

Awesome!

Welcome, Aisha! (And I'm sorry for falling for your impostor.)

Also, can I at least take partial credit for starting the chain reaction that led to the banning of the impostor? Because that might eventually go down as my greatest GAF accomplishment.

ivysaur12

Banned
OMG.

Awesome!

Also, can I at least take partial credit for starting the chain reaction that led to the banning of the impostor? Because that might eventually go down as my greatest GAF accomplishment.

It's the greatest thing you've ever done, BC.

Linius

Awesome!

Gt4.gif

Cool! But got to give credit to the imposter. He/she had a lot of us going.

I honestly should have known that it wasn't her when I saw multiple improper uses of your/you're. Ms. Tyler ain't no dummy; that's for damn sure.

Fuck that impostor. I even sent him/her a PM apology for starting that thread.

On GAF or in my entire life?

Probably both.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
There are case(s) of guys pretending to be non-famous girls...with months if not years of effort involved that have been found out. I was surprised how many people were taking it on faith that the original was legit. Come on ya'll this is the internet - pics or GTFO!!

hey, I helped :(

There are case(s) of guys pretending to be non-famous girls...with months if not years of effort involved that have been found out. I was surprised how many people were taking it on faith that the original was legit. Come on ya'll this is the internet - pics or GTFO!!

But it's GAF.

We're supposed to be safe from that stuff here.

What's aishas username? I'm not going to pm her, I swear, or are we keeping her name a secret unless she reveals herself?

also, I should get partial credit for asking to see if the other member was a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom