• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver

Welcome Aisha!

And congrats Cornballer. For some reason I thought you were already a mod. I could have sworn your name has been red all along. I must be getting senile in my old age.

BigAT

I'm a big fan of Bulleit. Knob Creek is also good. But (ahem) I will sheepishly admit that Maker's Mark is the well spirit of my household. And I won't apologize!!!! I won't!

Give Basil Hayden's a try. I got a bottle recently and it's excellent.

Also...holy crap I'm giving Aisha Tyler bourbon advice. Welcome to GAF!

trinest

Aisha likes Bulleit? That is awesome. I used to drink it heaps when I was a kid, such a cheap and acceptable tasting bourbon for the price.

Majestad

Banned
The Amazon Instant Video App is so awesome. I have the entire S4 downloaded on my iPod:

YKrLvmy.jpg

Will be buying the S5 episodes there too!

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
What's everyone's favorite episode? Mine has to be the one with the pirate virus.

Archer: Do you not?

Either Skytanic or Swiss Miss. Those are the two I find myself rewatching the most.

The Amazon Instant Video App is so awesome. I have the entire S4 downloaded on my iPod:

Will be buying the S5 episodes there too!

I just bought season 4 a few weeks ago but I got it from the iTunes store.

Depends on the show. If I remember correctly Archer and The League were both last updated just before the new seasons started airing but Always Sunny for some reason was updated way after the newest season started.
Yeah I know previous seasons of Sunny, Louie, SoA haven't made it to Netflix by the time the new season airs.

Hopefully S4 of Archer will though.
I'm a big fan of Bulleit. Knob Creek is also good. But (ahem) I will sheepishly admit that Maker's Mark is the well spirit of my household. And I won't apologize!!!! I won't!
Just had some Bulleit last night, good stuff.

Awesome!

Welcome, Aisha! (And I'm sorry for falling for your impostor.)

Also, can I at least take partial credit for starting the chain reaction that led to the banning of the impostor? Because that might eventually go down as my greatest GAF accomplishment.

Congrats, BertramCooper, and Jason's Ultimatum and Aisha Tyler and everyone for being awesome!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Skytanic is the go to episode for new viewers. I've gotten many people hooked that way.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Welcome, Ms Tyler :)

What's everyone's favorite episode? Mine has to be the one with the pirate virus.

Archer: Do you not?

I think my go-to favorite is "Placebo Effect". Archer, with Lana, on a moral rampage to take down the crooks selling counterfeit cancer medication. Plus, Krieger gets outed as the son of a Nazi.

Archer: Don't you worry, Ruth... I'm gonna make them pay for it.
Malory: What are you—? Sterling, No! You're not well. What are you going to do?
Archer: Cry havoc and let slip the hogs of war!
Lana: Dogs of war...
Archer: Whatever farm animal of war, Lana! Shut up!

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
And that's how it happened.

oh crap aisha is on this!! welcome!

anyways, Archer-GAF, I've been hesitant but now I've decided. Im gonna buy all the seasons in blu ray....lawd have merceh..on mah wallet...next week..

Holy crap Aisha Tyler is on GAF, that is awesome. That plus the fact that Archer is starting again soon has me excited, I need to go rewatch my favorite Archer episodes.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Aisha Tyler posted on GAF and probably won't post again because she's, like, famous and super busy and stuff, and I missed it. Dammit! :(

NastyBook

this is ACTUALLY Aisha Tyler. Archer's back soon! Hooray! Be prepared for a taint-punch of a first episode. If you saw the preview at NYCC, then you know. If you didn't, well then, you'll know in a little while, so don't freak out. Seriously. We're coming. #phrasingboom
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Your delivery on this show is Pitch. Fucking. PERFECT. Your character's greatest moment from the entire show's run so far has been her selling the lie of having had sex with her to the entire male staff of ISIS and getting paid for it in the process. Keep up the great work and welcome to GAF!

Great taste in liquor!

Looking forward to the new series, thanks for doing an awesome job with Lana.

Also I hope Geoff Keighley has already called you about cohosting the next VGX!

this is ACTUALLY Aisha Tyler. Archer's back soon! Hooray! Be prepared for a taint-punch of a first episode. If you saw the preview at NYCC, then you know. If you didn't, well then, you'll know in a little while, so don't freak out. Seriously. We're coming. #phrasingboom

Cool I'll check it out and kepp doing what ya doin

Aisha Tyler has officially made this thread the best Thread in all of NeoGAF.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

lupinko

Welcome Aisha! I can't wait for the season 4 bluray and marathon watch to get me hyped for season 5. Actually the promos for season 5 are already doing that.

Jinaar

The wait for this season of Archer has been murder. I keep putting coarse sand in my eyes to pass the time. Welcome to Gaf, Aisha!

Great interview with Jian Ghomeshi on Q earlier in December on CBC.

m0dus

Banned
Sea Tunt is my new favorite, especially with Cheryl/Carol obsessing over the John Williams music...and the callback to Sealab.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
El Secuestro easily. Pam beating the shit out of Mallory at the end, Babou and Cheryl during the kidnapping...come on. 3 of the best Archer moments in one episode!

Skytanic is the go to episode for new viewers. I've gotten many people hooked that way.

It's non-flammable Helium, you know. Right?

As for favorite Ep.

Diversity Hire, by a long mile.

I liked archer in the first 2 eps. When I watched Diversity Hire I fell in love.

I wish Conway made a comeback :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom