• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S6 |OT| of Phrasing, The Old Gypsy Woman & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiako

545410.jpg

If this is not allowed, please delete the post:

Swimsuit by Ray and photo by Archer.

vypek

Is there a place to get posters or desktop wallpapers of their art? I've seen a few good ones. Particularly some art for season 3 that I really liked.

Nakho

I was getting excited thinking Season 7 would be on Netflix on 31/3, but it's Season 6 still :(

We got that over here 9 months ago, miraculously.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I tried watching this show years ago, and never got into it... watched bits and pieces here and there and still no luck. Despite my coworkers never shutting up about it.

Well I tried again on Sunday, and got hooked..I have been powering on Netflix all week and loving it. Just started S4.

Glad to know I have 2 more seasons and a new one on the way!

rickyson1

I tried watching this show years ago, and never got into it... watched bits and pieces here and there and still no luck. Despite my coworkers never shutting up about it.

Well I tried again on Sunday, and got hooked..I have been powering on Netflix all week and loving it. Just started S4.

Glad to know I have 2 more seasons and a new one on the way!

S5 will probably be a bit disappointing they tried something new and it didn't work out so well

S6 was a return to form though

almost time for the new season yay hopefully this new thing turns out better than the drug thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom