• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
How is that spoiling anything? It seems to be all stuff we'd know and nothing big. Plus it's a promo pic that's probably going to be all over eventually.

BigAT

New image up on FX's website:

[
ShTkkv9.jpg

Archer pic...or promo art for a next gen GTA: Vice City sequel.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
It's not. He hasn't seen S4 yet, so he didn't know about Lana's pregnancy.
That sucks. I keep forgetting season 4 is the one that ended and season 5 is what's coming next year. I keep thinking we're still going into season 4 and this is a preview thread.

Come on and catch up. You know it's amazing. Get on it!
Archer pic...or promo art for a next gen GTA: Vice City sequel.
That's what I was thinking.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wish season 4 would be put on Netflix Uk already

Heard great things about the show and looking to jump in... On Netflix they have the first three seasons and claim to be HD 5.1 -- but when I play it is fullscreen and pretty pixelated -- isn't the show widescreen? Maybe I should just get them on disc.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb. =)

Starting now, wish me luck ArcherGAF.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Can't wait for January. Sterling Archer, Shawn Spencer, and Raylan Givens all coming back in the same month is going to be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom