• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Aisha has been seen posting in off-topic recently. Would she dare to venture in here or the season 5 thread when that goes up?

82640-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-0u4v.gif

Oh wow, I didn't know that Aisha posts on GAF. Good times.

I'm putting some more work into the S5 thread today. It should be up early next week.

Jackpot

Banned
She's given lots of shout outs to GAF before so I always assumed she browsed but was smart enough not to reveal her identity (or even her gender on a video game forum).

someday

Banned
Does anyone know when season 4 will be on Netflix? I watched the first 3 seasons and I'm hooked. Jesus this show is hilarious. I'm definitely going to watch it live from now on but still need 4 before I do.

Mindlog

Aisha has been seen posting in off-topic recently. Would she dare to venture in here or the season 5 thread when that goes up?
VDdyQ3K.jpg

I'm a big fan.
No wait...
I'd blow...
Shit I had something for this.

Looking forward to season five! Hell I'll even watch a few episode of Chozen.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
And in tomorrow's news, Aisha Tyler stopped posting on GAF yesterday because a bunch of dudes were knobs about a celebrity being in here. :p

I'm not being a stalker. I just want to know if she's real deal. It ain't like I'm going go follow her in every thread she visits.

eh, whatever. I don't care anymore. Tomorrow I'll wake up to my miserable, under employed life dreading to go to work and close like I do every weekend. :-/

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Hah, I remember seeing her post but just kinda assumed it was a random fan using her name. GAF is the place to be.

kirblar

It's the sort of thing you PM a mod about just to get the tag there and avoid any chance of creepiness. Not start a thread/PM on your own, lol.

And I'm Matt Damon. I'll let you guys in on a little secret: I'm going to be in Bourne 5.

on the plus side, new season of community, archer, and workaholics this month!?

edit- I don't have twitter, what does it say?

Linius

And I'm Matt Damon. I'll let you guys in on a little secret: I'm going to be in Bourne 5.

on the plus side, new season of community, archer, and workaholics this month!?

edit- I don't have twitter, what does it say?

I saw you post in the real pic january thread, I know you're Sterling Archer.

GAF detective strikes again. Now I don't feel like a stalker! Something should be done about the poster, because he or she posted a pic of Aisha in front of a Tesla.

Anyone else doing a rewatch? I'm curious what people think are the best episodes from last season. I'm kinda partial to "Wind Cries Mary" and "Coyote Lovely", but I haven't seen a lot of them for the second time yet.

I'm fully on the FX bandwagon now. I'm caught up on both Archer and Justified. Can't wait for the next 2 weeks.
Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom