• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikron

King of Poland died, managed to get a civil war between brothers going to the point the younger one became 'King of Denmark', I start a plot to overthrow him, but the only way to get it to happen was find someone to support me. Best bet was the Duke of Holstein, but, he hated me. Assassinated him + his oldest son after he didn't want to either and when his younger son came of age, he was quite willing to. Thanks guys.

02009140AB7ECFB63C8C6B773570B23213E2F2B5

^ what game is that? Dota?

And what was the conclusions on public holiday surcharges?
They don't have to have a changed menu they just need to indicate there's a surcharge?

Cohsae

Anyone know where I can get a hold of Xenoblade? Local EBs aren't giving me any love, and a lot of online places are sold out. And one's that have it in stock are ones I haven't heard of that could be dodgy and I'm scared.

Anyone know where I can get a hold of Xenoblade? Local EBs aren't giving me any love, and a lot of online places are sold out. And one's that have it in stock are ones I haven't heard of that could be dodgy and I'm scared.
OzGameShop

Boo secondapps slowpokes over here.
Always check LOGS first though! I post the odd thing or two from them.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
STORM OF SWORDS BOOK TWO

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

WHAT WHAT WHAT

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
MelbGAF part two - april the 14th 4pm at some location, happy for it to be my place (holycheck) if people just want to beer and videogame

Attending:
HolyCheck
BananaArnie
Aon
Aniseed

Not Attending:
Reptilescorpio
Megadrive
Omi
EvlCookie (he'll say he will, then announce via twitter 2 hours before hand hes sick)
codswallop

web01

Not sure if anyone cares but just noticed game traders website has both Catherine Stray Sheep edition and Metroid Prime 3 trilogy for $50 each. Decent prices.

Not sure if anyone cares but just noticed game traders website has both Catherine Stray Sheep edition and Metroid Prime 3 trilogy for $50 each. Decent prices.
Really? Damn it they were sold out of Catherine on Thursday when I looked at the deals! Wanted that t-shirt :(

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I had no idea AusGAF played dota 2 now. I need to hang out in steam chat more!!!

We had our first 5v5 full of ausgaffers last night and another one is going on now. I don't know why on earth it tends to happen at around 9pm, But it does. Just about everyone is a complete noob apart from don and rid.

Anyone planning on playing Dota 2 tomorrow morning/afternoon? I might join in... for what would likely be my first game.

When does CK2 stop being on sale at Amazon?

Someone is usually always playing dota 2. Doubt you would get 10 ausgaffers at that time though.

Shaneus

I just realised that the open launch date for Binary Domain on PC ("April"), is JUST like what happened with Renegade Ops... also a multiplat game with no fixed date of launch. And also published by Sega.

So, we're fucked then, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom