• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

Wallach

I thought Aris apologized afterwards?

I have no idea if that happened or not, I'm saying her imagined reaction he would have was obviously wrong. She very obviously was blunt with him at that point and it didn't even register. So clearly that's not how shit would have went down.

jbug617

Banned
Damn I hope Spooky doesn't get taken down. I think he was doing an excellent job on his stream with Team SF. I wonder if Capcom is trying to settle this ($) before she talks to the media.

If Sherry is being honest, Miranda didn't tell Aris to stop. That sort of mentality makes zero sense to me. If something bothers you, say something or remove yourself from the situation. Don't blame Capcom for keeping you around and sabotage your partner.

Not sure why it's such a major issue to expect a grown adult to stand up for themself.
from what i understand she was in a contract, so it isn't a stretch that she felt obligated to stick it out... i guess it just got to the point of breaking down. dunno about the hard details. but like I said, confronting people about sexual harassment isn't as cut and dry as it sounds, and the onus shouldn't fall on the person being harassed to correct the situation.

Row

Banned
If Sherry is being honest, Miranda didn't tell Aris to stop. That sort of mentality makes zero sense to me. If something bothers you, say something or remove yourself from the situation. Don't blame Capcom for keeping you around and sabotage your partner.

Not sure why it's such a major issue to expect a grown adult to stand up for themself.

harassment/bullying is a lot more complicated than that, many try to laugh it off and "go with it" and eventually it gets to be too much and they do something drastic, and confronting the problem head on is too daunting or scary for them

Although I don't know if that's the case here, I don't watch the show

Wait the Jebaily shit was fake too?
http://yfrog.com/h767ggdaj
alVG1.png

#jebaited
I hope this isn't real. If so...

THIS SHIT IS SO WRESTLING WHAT THE FUCK

Is there a fucking creative team writing the players lines too? What is going on this week.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE EVERYONES A FRAUD

Is there an archive up yet for today's stream? I MISSED EVERYTHING

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
During the stream yesterday when haunts and jared were going at it. Somehow they got to the topic of Mirandas sexual harassment. She tried to say something about how she hated the behavior and she was shushed.

Admittedly, they eventually let her on to talk after they realized how bad it looked.

Somewhere in there someone tried to say Miranda did not feel like she was harassed...

Duxxy3

What sucks in all of this is that the games are getting zero attention.

All of the hype moments from this weekend are related to the reality show portion and not SFxT.

I'm just going to take a wild guess and try to connect some dots (maybe I'm way off, but who knows).

Clakey D goes on Cross Counter Live. He's says he has a credible source that says Hornett will win.

Clakey D = Marn's workout coach.

Marn thinks Hornett is going to win, then says something about Shin Blanka. Then says forget it and push it under the rug.

Yo #Staged?

Grecco

What sucks in all of this is that the games are getting zero attention.

All of the hype moments from this weekend are related to the reality show portion and not SFxT.

Just like every other reality tv show. You want the game to be the center? Watch a tourney.

Row

Banned
Honestly this all shows that for the foreseeable future, the FGC will be a fringe community with the general tone of it being extremely immature/ghetto/white trash/uneducated...and that's how the community by and large likes it.

The few mature guys with visibility who want to elevate it are shit out of luck, but atleast it seems they might be able to make some decent money regardless

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Miranda Pakozdi ‏ @Super__Yan
I may have come off as a huge douchebag but I don't regret my decision one bit. I also think Capcom handled it well.

Getting that shush money.

zlatko

Banned
Honestly this all shows that for the foreseeable future, the FGC will be a fringe community with the general tone of it being extremely immature/ghetto/white trash/uneducated...and that's how the community by and large likes it.

The few mature guys with visibility who want to elevate it are shit out of luck, but atleast it seems they might be able to make some decent money regardless

rxBM9.gif

Flash Metriod ragging on Miranda. Saying her excuse to leave the show via harassment cry is bullshit, that she wanted to leave the show because she kept getting bodied.

Flash also mentioned that Miranda seemed to be having a good time on the show the whole time.

All this on Marn's stream.

Top Bottom