• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

Junie12

Flash Metriod ragging on Miranda. Saying her excuse to leave the show via harassment cry is bullshit, that she wanted to leave the show because she kept getting bodied.

Flash also mentioned that Miranda seemed to be having a good time on the show the whole time.

All this on Marn's stream.

I don't know what's going on anymore :\

Azure J

Row's post makes me kinda sad. I've only been really into the FGC as a whole for something like a year now and I thought beyond the jokes and laughs, no one was really enabling things like this. I want to see things grow and expand because the potential is there and the community is fun at its best, but if a few people are going to allow something so backwards in 2012, it's just a terribly bad look.

In other news, oh God, Yipes & Fubarduck on LI Joe stream, goooodlike.

Spruchy

With that latest tweet from Miranda I can only imagine the egg on people's faces if this was all blown out of proportion.

I doubt it's true, but it's nice to dream.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alright LI Joe is pretty much just stirring shit without, admittedly, not knowing the full story :|

I wonder if Capcom made Miranda promise she wouldn't talk to the media.

Azure J

Wait, is Viscant really done with fighting games because of this? Damn.

Edit: : Jay Snyder @Viscant Im officially done with the #FGC and fighting games. Drama over nothing is something only braindead morons care about

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wait, is Viscant really done with fighting games because of this? Damn.

Edit: : Jay Snyder @Viscant Im officially done with the #FGC and fighting games. Drama over nothing is something only braindead morons care about
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK.

Has to be a troll.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
NOOO Viscant

jUzTY.gif

Top Bottom