• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

nZ6wk.png

Nyoro SF

No, no, no, a million times, no.

Haunts well before that. After he was informed I was on WNF pre-show, talking to AJ on the phone and I decided to discuss it. Why would I ever drop a bomb like that on someone I considered to be a very good friend for 2 years and basically started his entire streaming operation? No way. I left IPW and the show because it was the best way to actually promote IPW. As I've said before, I never wanted to leave and it was a personal sacrifice to do so for the greater good of the FGC and it totally has been.

You know posts like this would clear up a lot of misinformation being tossed around so I look forward to more of them.

I'm certain right now I am being told tons of things that are simply assumptions of more assumptions or rumors.

There's definitely two sides to this whole thing, but there are some people who are so against the kinds of things that Jared has advocated that they're willing to take the worst interpretation of anything he says.

This whole thing reminds me why I don't go to meetups anymore. More drama than soap operas.

LakeEarth

Haunts (not to mention Sp00ky and Art) don't seem happy with how anything is going now, seems to me like your sacrifice was in vain.

He should not think that. Cross Assault is awesome. They had to suspect some controversy for a week long, 16-20 hour a day reality show.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
This is too good.

edit : I'm a keyboard general

edit 2 : I have no idea what his own about...

He should not think that. Cross Assault is awesome. They had to suspect some controversy for a week long, 16-20 hour a day reality show.

especially when you got Aris on board

I mean seriously

what the fuck did you expect when you got Aris on your shit? That's just poor research there, homey

Honestly I feel the same way about not understanding the hate on Jared. It seems he's been at the forefront of Twitch showing more support for the FGC. I didn't get the whole message when Aris decided to interrupt Jared during his stream, but was what he was saying so bad that he felt the need to insult Jared and make accusations about his vision of where the FGC should go?

Sblargh

Banned
especially when you got Aris on board

I mean seriously

what the fuck did you expect when you got Aris on your shit? That's just poor research there, homey

I'm sure they expected him to be less Aris, which he seems to be, since he only did the sexual harassment thing and some jew jokes with ultradavid. Full-Aris would ne much worse, I think.

The problem is that he wasn't not-Aris enough.

Requeim

Am I the only one who thinks Triforce's voice sounds exactly like Jago's?

The voice might be similar, but Triforce's way of speaking is so goddamn weird you can't really mistake them for each other imo. That's why it's always fucking hilarious when you hear Justin Wong do the Triforce impression

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
This guy Remix really started out strong today.

"I don't know who this guy KOR even is, I haven't heard of him not only that he really looks fifi ( I'm guessing some homosexual derogatory term ) "

If all Jared did was supposedly not inform Haunts properly of him leaving IPW, I don't get the extreme hate of him supposedly "using" IPW for career advancement. How are those tied together?

And if said "using" is anything different that happens in a real world workplace.

If people don't agree with his vision for FGC, that's one thing.

If there's more, somebody should explain.

sephi22

This guy Remix really started out strong today.

"I don't know who this guy KOR even is, I haven't heard of him not only that he really looks fifi ( I'm guessing some homosexual derogatory term ) "

Taken from Urbandictionary:
A derogatory Quebecois term for a homosexual male used during the 1960s and 1970s.
Damn Remix. That's some old school shit, homie.

Top Bottom