• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

Owensboro

How much are tickets to Final Round usually? I live so damn close to ATL I might as well think of making a stop by. To bad I've A) never been to a fighting tourney before and B) have no friends that would care enough to go thanks to their being a ticket price.

I don't know what to do with my life after Final Round ends.

I don't know what to do after tonight. No late night show with LI Joe or anything. I feel like we should create a new thread for people going through Cross Assault withdrawal so we can help rehabilitate each other and reintroduce ourselves back into society.

brian

I don't know what to do after tonight. No late night show with LI Joe or anything. I feel like we should create a new thread for people going through Cross Assault withdrawal so we can help rehabilitate each other and reintroduce ourselves back into society.

I'm worried about how I will fare when I finally re-enter society. I don't think it's socially acceptable to yell ESPORTS in everyone's face in the real world.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF, what stream should I be watching right now?

We're over 10k, time to have a update on the GAF Cross Assault Thread Hall of Shame

And the top 10 are....

2012-02-28_181404.jpg

I feel like I've posted a ton. But I'm only at 66, less than half of #10. If it wasn't for my job I think I would have been top 10 though.
At least it's good to know MTHanded is back in full effect.

I'm scared to look in the mirror and see that my face turned into Kappa

jbug617

Banned
After Final Round every thing goes back to normal. Tuesday for the talk shows (Ultra Chen TV, Wakeup SRK and Cross Counter), Wednesday (Big 2 and WNF), Weekend (STA Ranbats) and that will lead to the next big tournament in March (NCR).

d0c_zaius

Actually, this is probably the only time I've let anyone down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPq-rUCIF0c

I expect a Penny Arcade x Destructoid article about this in 5 minutes

We're over 10k, time to have a update on the GAF Cross Assault Thread Hall of Shame

And the top 10 are....

2012-02-28_181404.jpg

I feel like I've posted a ton. But I'm only at 66, less than half of #10. If it wasn't for my job I think I would have been top 10 though.

my first time on the leaderboards, sorry about that guys. Cross Assault just has me too hyped.

Busaiku

Tonight won't be so bad cause there's Cross Counter Live.
And tomorrow, there's Big Two/WNF.

Thursday will be bad, but next weekend...

Rocwell

Haunts talking about different plans for the show format. I thought they got the order of the challenges all wrong.

Day one should have been scramble mode
Day two they should have combined the combo and trial challenges
Day three team tag mode battles plus first elimination matches
Day four team up with pros plus more elimination matches
Day five 1v1 matches with final eliminations before FR

You didn't need the eliminations the first few days since they had stuff at stake with the advantage/disadvantage stuff on the line to keep things interesting.

Also teams should have been 4v4 or 6v6 to prevent the shit that happened in the round robin matches yesterday.

I'm not trying to knock the guys who planned the show or say I could have done better, this is just my thoughts as an outside viewer with the benefit of hindsight.

alstein

How much are tickets to Final Round usually? I live so damn close to ATL I might as well think of making a stop by. To bad I've A) never been to a fighting tourney before and B) have no friends that would care enough to go thanks to their being a ticket price.

You gotta be there before noon Friday, I think it's $45 at the door, $20 for spectator (that can be done after noon Friday, but that's the deadline for playing)

Owensboro

You gotta be there before noon Friday, I think it's $45 at the door, $20 for spectator (that can be done after noon Friday, but that's the deadline for playing)

Hahaha, oh god, I have no plans of actually playing. Hell, I finally got to rank C with Dudley in SSFIV last night, and I think it was a pity win! I'm so hella bad at fighting games, I just like the spectacle :)

Yeah.. this woman is a PR nightmare.

Make up your mind or keep your mouth shut.

I just read the Penny-Arcade article. The writer should be fucking ashamed he produced that piece of writing he wants to pass off as journalism. Wow. Much, much worse than all the other articles.

...but its the most accurate one!

sephi22

I have to come clean. I tweeted that article to her. I expected the same response to it from her as the Dtoid article. It backfired.

NT3bX.jpg

Top Bottom