• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands |S2| Live Action Anime w/ Chi Warrior Megazord | Sundays on AMC

Chronoja

While I'm here, maybe someone here could answer this; The car they got from the scrapyard, is it a Ford Thunderbird (sixth gen)? If not what is it? I'm not much of a car person to know for sure. All I know is that I love it's design.

Just quoting myself since after the latest episode I managed to refine my guess. Judging from the rear view of the car, the Mercury logo points me towards it being a 1975 Mercury Marquis, just in case anyone else was wondering.

Also about wondering about who Flea is, is it possible Artemis is Flea, since things that were happening in the real world were filtering down into his fever dream, but becoming warped (water becoming blood etc.) their talking of Flea manifesting as his guilt of the people he's killed. Would be an interesting situation should it turn out Sunny already killed her. Just something that crossed my mind.

That sure was a well-paved road for being the apocalypse and all. Barons putting in that asphalt work.

It's kind of sad that from a choreography perspective I felt like Sunny's brief fight with the dead was the second best fight of the season so far. There was a gracefulness and fluidity that's been lacking.

That was pretty good. Liked the image of the blood pooling into the shape of his tattoos.

Didn't even notice that, but now that you mention it, the mutilations of the pigs were also in his tattoo shapes. Well done episode, even though I don't really like fever dream stuff in tv.

She told MK that she was like him once. I'm guessing she lost her power too.

Good catch. Yeah I bet it's probably the Widow. Would also explain why she's such a badass in fights (due to the monk training).

Bandit1

Just got around to watching last episode, pretty strange with Sunny's dreams, almost felt like a horror movie. Loved seeing Bajie in the fight with MK, Bajie got some moves! And is it just me or has MK been more tolerable the last couple episodes?

She told MK that she was like him once. I'm guessing she lost her power too.

Most likely. Also remember Baije's story about Flea trying to free the slaves from the slavers and compare it to Widow. It could be a red herring but it would be annoying if it was.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Sting of the Scorpion's Tail

Sunny plays a dangerous game, causing his friends to question his loyalty. Meanwhile, the Widow discovers the existence of a new weapon as her alliance falters.

Isn't that choice of clothing/armor made for fencing or am I thinking of something else?
Sunny staying one step ahead. Dude's got a plan for them all.

Time for you to die Quinn.

Isn't that choice of clothing/armor made for fencing or am I thinking of something else?
Sunny staying one step ahead. Dude's got a plan for them all.

Yeah, it does look like that looking at pictures, plus some extra flourishes. It looks cool.

Yep!

Edit: And there we go!

Oh my! Sonny and the Widow fighting back to back, hell yes! Now just get rid of Quinn-alliance and let us see more of that. Feels like we've been waiting since S1.

Fucking Quinn and his fascination of Veil..... Dude needs to get killed.

And using his ex-wife(?) that he's banished like twice or something to conduct it lol. So messed up.

Okay, that was a good episode. I really felt the frustration and despair with Sonny's wife being forced to marry and have sex with Quinn. It will be satisfying when Sonny kills him. Also Tilda is not winning that fight against The Widow. She's the best after Sonny.

Sunny is all betrayaltons everywhere, lol. I love it. Fuck your feelings so long as I get to my waifu and kid!

2 episodes left. Hype.
I don't even know where this show will go when sonny gets his family back. So will veil, Henry, MK, and bajie just travel the world. What about Tilda. Doubt she'll want to leave MK again. And what's widows next move.

I enjoy the unpredictability. Season moved along so briskly.

Yeah, Widow really messed up.

Okay, that was a good episode. I really felt the frustration and despair with Sonny's wife being forced to marry and have sex with Quinn. It will be satisfying when Sonny kills him. Also Tilda is not winning that fight against The Widow. She's the best after Sonny.

Yeah.

I don't even know where this show will go when sonny gets his family back. So will veil, Henry, MK, and bajie just travel the world. What about Tilda. Doubt she'll want to leave MK again. And what's widows next move.

I enjoy the unpredictability. Season moved along so briskly.

A season will just have them all doing a roadtrip across the Badlands and beyond ^_^

Bajie will be the disgruntled Dad who may be drinking too much lol.

Sunny with the new fresh gear sporting that White Power Ranger/Tom Cruise-Oblivion look.

Baron Chao has a dope spot with the giant painting in her crib. She also has a beautiful face.

The same can be said about Veil, poor woman. Quinn has a thing for marrying women who despise him. Luckily Lydia came through with the clutch assist at the end there.

Sunny and The Widow teaming up at the end there was cool to see, although Tilda had the best kills during the battle.

Will Quinn make it out the season alive? Will Sunny and Veil reunite? Will Tilda stay loyal to mother? Find out next time on Dragon Ball...........errr Into the Badlands.

Volimar

So, The Widow is totally Flea, right? He said the badlands was the only place he hadn't looked for her and she said she knew so much about Emkay's powers because she used to be just like him.

Top Bottom