• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands |S2| Live Action Anime w/ Chi Warrior Megazord | Sundays on AMC

Just finished the episode..Man that shit was so good. Im sad I've binge caught up to the weekly releases episodes, Im thirsty for the next one already 😭

Tense episode. As I predicted, Tilda is not cool with the Widow's moral choices. I'm guessing Tilda will have to choose between the Widow and MK at some point. It will be interesting to see if the Widow really is Flea though.

Don't really agree on the fight; it was better, but I'd say the Widow fight in the first episode is the only one that approaches the season 1 fights. There was a lot of jumping around in this one, but not much dancing. Tilda owned it though.

Isn't that choice of clothing/armor made for fencing or am I thinking of something else?

I'd say it's more just a general 1960's sci-fi theme that Chao has going on, like the space age furniture she had in her crib. I think whatever happened to this world happened in the late 60's or early 70's, we never see anything past that.

Sir Doom

Sunny looks badass in white. HHMM.
I thought Sonny and the gang are going to spend more time in the White Baroness estate. HHMMM
Baroness and Sonny fight scene was good. I wonder what's Bachi going to do. HHMMM
I thought Veil was going to commit suicide when she hand over the baby. HHMM

Quinn needs to keep doing HHMMM

Bandit1

Just watched the episode, loving that Sunny/Widow alliance. Fight scene was pretty good, Tilda slaying dual-weilding those knives.

TheFlow

Banned
Holy shit that was a good episode. Sunny in all white!

I also love how he is growing used to the new sword.

Somehow sunny looks great in red, white, and blue <3.

The opening fight and end fight were awesome.

This season might actually top season 1 if they nail the last two episodes

Pepiope

Holy shit that was a good episode. Sunny in all white!

I also love how he is growing used to the new sword.

Somehow sunny looks great in red, white, and blue <3.

The opening fight and end fight were awesome.

This season might actually top season 1 if they nail the last two episodes
I hope it gets a season 3. The views are down :(

Mossybrew

Just popping into to say, I had passed this show by because it looked totally cheesy, but ended up watching the first episode out of boredom the other night. Just finished the first season, it's a really entertaining show.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
L+SD Ratings

Season 1

Episode 1 - 6.4 million viewers and a 3.2 A18-49 rating
Episode 2 - 4.8 million viewers and a 2.3 A18-49 rating
Episode 3 - 5.2 million viewers and a 2.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 4 - 2.4 million viewers and a 1.1 A18-49 rating
Episode 5 - 2.2 million viewers and a 1.0 A18-49 rating
Episode 6 - 2.2 million viewers and a 0.8 A18-49 rating

Season 2

Episode 1 - 3.4 million viewers and a 1.4 A18-49 rating
Episode 2 - 3.4 million viewers and a 1.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 3 - 3.1 million viewers and a 1.4 A18-49 rating
Episode 4 - 1.6 million viewers and a 0.6 A18-49 rating
Episode 5 - 1.4 million viewers and a 0.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 6 - 1.3 million viewers and a 0.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 7 - 1.4 million viewers and a 0.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 8 - 1.3 million viewers and a 0.5 A19-49 rating

Note: this week's episode did not have The Walking Dead as a lead in.

Bandit1

Ratings seem to be holding steady at 1.3-1.4 million. Will probably bump up a little at the finale. Or looking at last season, maybe not.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The penultimate episode is tonight!

Nightingale Sings No More

Sunny relies on an unlikely person to help him defeat a common foe. Meanwhile, Bajie discovers a shocking secret from his past.

Just started watching the show. Only a couple episodes in but, i while i like everything about it, I find all the actors ridiculous or unconvincing and whoever the kid with the powers is to be insufferable. Does it get better?

Donos

Just popping into to say, I had passed this show by because it looked totally cheesy, but ended up watching the first episode out of boredom the other night. Just finished the first season, it's a really entertaining show.

It's cheesy but in a good way. Sunny actor is not the right guy (has strange facial reactions) for the role but everything else is entertaining.
Quinn totally grew on me. While he had that ridiculous Harald Glööckler beard in the beginning, he looked badass later. And he talks so over the top that i really like it.

"She's the one who traded Veil to Quinn"
"He's lying."

Unfortunately he's not lying about that Widow, oops.

Sweet, starting off with a Bajie flashback.

Fuuuuck. Can you imagine that? Tasting Ice Cream for the first time in this environment?! Shit would blow your mind!

Damn Veil. What are you trying to do, sis?

Top Bottom