• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming April 2016 | Fool's Gold

uM6g9rg.jpg

Each month, the iOS GAF community hosts a thread for new game releases, rumors and discussion that define the fast-moving world of iOS gaming.

The OP will contain recommended games that released during the previous month. All the games listed will have been highlighted by the GAF community in one way or another. This way you can keep tabs on the best games and at the same time curate an excellent resource to look back on to find games you may have missed.

If you're a developer who wishes to have your game featured, please talk about your game in the thread and if the GAF community at large likes the game then your wish just might be granted. Please note that there's a difference between posting about a game you made and just advertising your game with no further interaction with the community, this thread is not for the latter and such advertising behavior is frowned upon.

Directory
1) Introduction & Recommended Games
2) Recommended Games continued
3) Upcoming Releases, Past Threads & Other Links

c9l3j0f.jpg

jJAh4V8.jpg

Site | App Store
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is here. Find the lost sock, fight the nibbles, and defeat the Boss!
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is an exciting “run’n’gun” game with more than 30 levels packed full of all kinds of characters, bonuses, and obstacles, colorful game locations, and most of all the chance to become a genuine hero!

screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

This is a real masterpiece guys, don't sit on it.
Overall, I like the game a lot. The levels are short enough that it doesn't feel like a giant downer to keep retrying them, which is good because that'll probably be happening a lot, especially if you're trying for the score medals or the extra challenges.

I'd probably recommend it, but only if you're not the kind of person who throws their stuff a lot.
Alright....Pitta is right. Lost Socks is indeed glorious. Easily worth $5 and one of the best games I've played on iOS . Very polished, possibly the prettiest game I've seen also. It is a must buy.
I'll be honest, while I love the visuals I'm just not feeling lost socks. Over an hour in and I still find myself wrestling with the controls where I'll be hitting the wrong button. I also don't like the predictable gameplay that seems to be in all auto runners; jump at this point, shoot at this, use your heavy on these grouped up guys, dash to survive this. To be fair though auto runners have never been my favorite genre on mobile so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask for a fair opinion.
I really enjoyed what I played of Lost Socks but I also love that kind of gameplay. Got everything in both of the Rayman games and it this definitely scratches that itch. I have no problem beating my head against a level until I'm able to get through flawlessly.
I nearly finished 100%ing the first world of Lost Socks, man this game is fucking hard. It's damn satisfying though. I really like the combo and points system, and despite having on-screen buttons I haven't felt like the controls have screwed me over yet (my hands started cramping up though).

Main complaint I have is the chest/3 challenges which makes you back track to older levels to complete them before rotating out new ones (levels which already have an incentive to go back with the stars & points awards). Would rather they just have different challenges for each level or have a giant list of them that you complete as you go.

Otherwise I definitely recommend trying it if you're looking for a hardcore platformer, and/or liked the Rayman games/Earthworm Jim. It's very polished and can take up a lot of time if you're going for full completion. Just be prepared to get your ass beat.
After unlocking more weapons and switching to my iPad (I wish there was cloud save), I'm enjoying The Lost Socks a lot more.

It's definitely a good game. Better than the Rayman games at least (which I'm not a fan of).

GX5vzaw.jpg

Site | App Store
A unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.
screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

Telepaint is my favorite game this week so far. A lot of levels, simple touch controls but tricky puzzles, and very polished right down to the menus.

You can even pause the gameplay and activate portals while time is stopped, so that puts the emphasis on planning rather than fast-paced arcade-y puzzling
It's a cute and good puzzler. Nothing amazing but it's worth the money :)

ipf8mv8.jpg

Site | App Store
Super Arc Light is a minimalistic, arcade radial shooter where you must defend your base to the death against waves of challenging enemies. Super Arc Light features a unique one button control system, delivering a fast-paced, retro shoot-em-up gameplay experience that will leave you on the edge of your seat! Survive for as long as you can, taking down tough enemies with speed and accuracy for the ultimate high score!
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

Really like Super Arc Light. Controls take a bit of getting used to -- even after taking break I kind of needed to get into a groove again. But the mechanics of spiraling around and timing when to stop to shoot are unique and addictive.

Overall, it's easily worth the $1 with the one more time gameplay and what seems to be a long list of weapon unlocks.
It definitely has that one-more-go appeal and easy one-handed controls that make it a perfect quick-session, waiting-on-line kind of game

Love the minimalist aesthetic too, with the deep hole in the center and the camera angling around as you rotate, giving an appearance of depth. It's quite slick

a6RnTtT.jpg

Site | App Store
Train Conductor World is a high-speed train traversal puzzler; trundle, turn and track in this spectacular European adventure! Conduct and control the tracks, manage movement and watch your rail network grow. You’ll need nerves of steel and snappy strategy to keep the chaos under control. Be on high-alert for explosive crashes, near-misses and split second situations..
screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

I'm really getting into Train Conductor World (future career prospect perhaps?) The grind to get the right track parts can be a little frustrating at times but the game itself is this lovely pacey guide-em-up. I must admit, it does sometimes feel that to ace a level (complete it without collisions and braking any trains) can be ruined by a stroke of bad luck with the train placement but given how quick the levels/retries actually are then it is never too annoying with that.
Train Conductor World:Europe is fantastic. Although, it uses Unity ads, so never continue unless you wanna watch commercials.

ZUsP9V9.jpg

Site | App Store
Explore an expansive and rich world; venture through thick forests, ancient ruins, deep caverns, and besieged towns. From the southern sands of the frigid glaciers to the north, engage in battle with the terrifying monsters and other unsavoury figures that aim to stand in your way. Collect an enormous amount of items, loot, weapons and armour from a colossal variety of monsters.
screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

After playing 9th Dawn a little bit, that discussion about bad graphics=/= bad gameplay that we had last page holds up pretty well in this instance. I was put off by the dark and murky textures of the game at first but now I'm quite enjoying the game. Puzzles are challenging and controls work quite good, knowing where to go is sometimes difficult though.
Can't stop playing 9th Dawn 2. Love the focus on puzzles and light platforming inside the dungeons.
I bought 9th Dawn 2 and played 2-3 hours now...I have enjoyed my time with it and will play more. the world is MASSIVE so I can see this being a very long game

Dx4Bq5N.jpg

Site | App Store
The epic RPG 7 Mages in the tradition of the greatest classics of the genre takes you around the magical island of Roven. You will visit gloomy crypts beneath the city, cross an icy mountain pass, submerge beneath the surface of the ocean and venture into the guts of a dead dragon. And lots more too! The game offers unique and very tactical turn-based combat with the option to split up your team, use combat magic, elemental magic and all-new musical magic.
screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

If you are craving for an old school Dungeon Master/Legend of Grimrock-like experience, check out 7 Mages
7 Mages is the real deal, guys. Really enjoying it so far
Decided to give 7 Mages a try and I really like it. Think I may actually prefer it over Legend of Grimlock. Only minor annoyance is how you don't leave a battle after defeating an enemy even if the closest second enemy is like four or five squares away. Thought that seemed like an odd design decision given that most dungeon crawlers I've played have had a one and done approach (unless there are multiple enemies on the same screen).

But that's minor. The cleaner interface works better here than Grimlock IMO and the gameplay is great. Probably helps that I believe this was built specifically for mobile and not a port.

vIxF1v3.jpg

Site | App Store
The King Rabbit must rescue his bunny citizens from devious enemies! A mix of puzzle and action levels will challenge your mind and delight your senses. Immerse yourself in a beautiful world ripe with secrets which may never be discovered.
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

It's a flipping fantastic game. The original was my favorite game of 2015. Even though it came out mid-year June I believe. And this is just like that original but definitely ramped up a bit. I'd say this new one has levels that feel a bit bigger. Even though it's probably just the refined design. Though I adored the raw feel of the original as well. Both games stand up as classic puzzle games for me.
Amazing quality game. A fairly simple set of base mechanics honed to perfection, and level design straight from the mind of a (dastardly and a little bit evil) genius. I love the setting, art, style, sound and atmosphere that all come together to create a wonderful sequel.

AjcGdg1.jpg

Site | App Store
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

I quickly tired of Clash of Clans and other similar games but I'm hooked on Clash Royale, for now. I like that it offers real-time, competitive matches, and you can't go wrong with a CCG/TCG!
(You can.)
The game has the colourful animations and sounds that one expects from SuperCell along with a well-executed, simple design.

I have had the dark realization that Clash Royale is unapologetically pay-to-win. I acknowledge that CCGs are inherently pay-to-play -- and I certainly have and will continue to enjoy them --- however, upgradeable cards in Clash Royale is the distinction. On the one hand this is a core aspect of its progression system which gives players many, small objectives to keep playing. On the other hand, while everyone generally has access to the same cards in a CCG, the fact that my level 2 card loses to your level 4 of the same card in a competitive game is...gross.

For the average player, the upgradeable cards will achieve its primary purpose and likely won't be a turn-off. There will eventually be that pay wall at the mid-high ranks. It's blatantly evident at the 1-100 ranks where everyone has max level cards -- even the new ones on the DAY that they were released -- and you realize that these people have spent thousands of dollars on a game that they hopefully will enjoy for a long time to come.

Until then, I'm still at the point where I'm having fun!
No love for Clash Royale here? It launched here in Norway last week, and I've been able to squeeze in some games the last couple of days and it's pretty damn good so far. And this is from someone who hates Clash of Clans and its ilk. In fact, the combination here of deck building, card drawing and moba-like tower defence is actually really great.
Oh my god, I didn't think I would enjoy Clash Royale so much. A F2P card game from a series I have never played and which probably only gets hyped because the main series is popular? I don't know.
But yeah, let's try it to know what the fuzz is about and maybe I won't feel so out of touch and have something to talk about with my nephews.

After playing it a bit, I can see why the people here are excited about it and why it reviewed so well (the toucharcade review finally convinced me to try it). The gameplay is right on the middle ground of being simple but complex enough to be engaging. It seems like the rock paper scissors mechanics are done quite well.
Supercell was also smart enough to built in match streaming right away, I am impressed.

Unfortunately, the F2P mechanics made me stop again. I have won 4 chests so I don't want to play more just to waste good stuff I unlock because I don't have any space anymore. I can live with the other F2P mechanics but this one is rather annoying.
I would happily pay premium for a non F2P version of this game but I guess that's not where the money is today in the mobile market.

Can't wait to unlock the clan mechanic and join you guys.
Clash Royale sucked me in hook line and sinker.

3KMEQgs.jpg

Site | App Store
Destroy monsters with match 3 puzzles or punch their lights out in action-packed melee. Play both ways to save the day with the Powerpuff Girls in Flipped Out!
It's not a hybrid game—it's two awesome ways to play! Flip to SUGAR mode and use your wits to match same colored creatures until they explode. Or flip to SPICE mode and use your fists to battle the beasts in hand-to-hand combat. It's like two games in one!

screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

Been playing it and it's pretty fantastic! The dynamic ability to change how you want to play on the fly by flipping is nicely implemented. Unique match-3 combined with a beat 'em up.

Seems like the game may keep changing things up as you go along too. Honestly the best Cartoon Network game in a while.

2ATD1Yj.jpg

Site | App Store
In this poetic art/adventure game you are in the pursuit of courage and try to mend your conflicting self. A journey through your subconscious world makes you deal with the fears and doubts that hinders you from talking to the stranger. Glimpses of your own courage leads you through dark forestry, dense fog and empty spaces where you are faced with the difficulties that prevents you from talking to the woman on the train.
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

Anyone else try Lost Tracks? It's a beautiful and VERY short little experience. Won't call it a game, as it's hardly that. It's the story about a boy falling in love and finding the courage to approach the girl. You delve into the boy's subconscious as he chases his metaphysical courage through a shadowy world with no direction except for some tracks on the ground. You move forward by holding down on the screen and turn by either tilting your device or swiping left or right. Super simple.

The little puzzle gameplay that there is is quite simple and you are pretty much lead by the hand throughout the whole thing. However, the graphics and emotional sound design really draw you in and absorb you into the world. It took me all of 15 minutes to finish it, but I found it to be a really lovely experience. The world you go into is very obtuse and doesn't really give you any rhyme or reason as to why it is the way it is (beyond the obvious that you start on a train), but perhaps they have more in store for us.

BT8uvKh.png

Site | App Store
Prison Run and Gun is a retro puzzle platformer with the modern gameplay and mechanics. Use your skills and the guns to break through 30 sections standing between you and the freedom !
screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

Prison Run & Gun is a solid action-puzzle platformer. Tight controls, uses its mechanics in interesting ways

dcxUsOf.jpg

Site | App Store
Miitomo is an app from Nintendo that brings out a side of you your friends have never seen before!
How? By making a Mii of yourself that's your personal go-between!

screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
SVAPhoY.jpg

This seems super fun. Will be really cool to play a game w/ all my twitter-gaf friends in a week or two. I imagine the sharing secrets thing will be a way that some people even start dating because of it. I know when my ex and I first started dating we sent eachother a lot of 20 question type things over email, and this is sorta the same thing. Works really well at getting to know someone.
Played around with this for a bit, it's a well made app with a lot of charm, as expected from Nintendo. Also runs as smooth as butter on my nearly 3 year old iPhone 5s which is nice.

Though it does have the usual bugbears expected from big publisher apps on the platform - stuff like in-app updates instead of those issued by the App Store, a dependency on Nintendo/DeNA's server (it CANNOT be used offline, instead you get kicked to a communications screen if you lose your own connection travelling through a tunnel etc). So you can't compose draft answers or browse the app when offline - not ideal if you're travelling.

Also, seeing Nintendo's achievement system (My Nintendo Missions) pop up as these motivators for My Nintendo points is a bit saddening. It's an admission that Nintendo has to "embrace" business science as game design as that's what the average person is engaged by. Real shame.

nfiXqL7.jpg

Site | App Store
Drop Flip is a delightful game chock-full of silly physics contraptions! Move, flip and manipulate obstacles of every shape and size as you accomplish the not-so-simple task of dropping a ball into a bucket.
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

hoYihEm.jpg

Site | App Store
Blow EVERYTHING up with a giant flail attached to your vehicle! Flail Rider is a colorful, fast-paced, top down arcade racing game. Drive, drift, destroy and warp from one area to another. The more environment destroyed with your spiked ball, the higher the score!
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

gDya6LF.jpg

Site | App Store
Mimpi pees on everything to mark his dream territory like dogs are supposed to. Help him save his friends by manipulating the environment of 5 illustrated worlds. It is a mix of adventure and platformer with some puzzle elements. Mimpi Dreams is a casual game, do not expect strong challenges, we want you to have fun and finish it.
screen640x640.jpeg
screen640x640.jpeg

WLoZrGq.jpg

Site | App Store
Hammer Bomb is a new twist on dungeon style arcade games. Easy controls for anyone to play, but only a few will master! Drop bombs to open secret areas to find the best treasures. Go on quests looking for various types of junk food.
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

wcEfO6V.png

Shadow Bug - April 4th
Chameleon Run - April 7th
Power Hover update - April 7th
Go Surf - April 7th
Looty Dungeon - April 7th
Warbits - April 14th
Fallen London - April 19th
Pathfinder Adventure - April 26th
War Tortoise - April 28th
Kapsul Infinite
Blyss

More releases to be added soon

IcBECrt.png

iOS Gaming March 2016 | Your backlog grows in tiny bits
iOS Gaming February 2016 | Crashlands Bandicoot
iOS Gaming January 2016 | Should old applications be forgot?

Visit the January 2016 thread for links to all 2015 iOS Gaming threads
Visit the January 2014 thread for links to December 2013 through November 2012 threads!

This website keeps track of all the controller enabled games. It gets updated regularly.

RmHPAM6.png

Genuine thanks to our iOS Gaming community for keeping these monthly threads alive!
Special thanks to Tunesmith for his fantastic thread format and month after month of hard work in maintaining these threads

RustyO

Awesome thread as always MB!

Wait... I don't have to post these anymore to get us off the first page do I? :p

Pachimari

Good stuff. I like how there's only a list for this year's past thread, and not to every single thread in the past. Makes the OT nicer.

No interesting games for me this month though, which I am fine with actually.

awp69

Yes, thanks again MB!

Ashame we have to wait until May for Titan Quest, but have plenty in my backlog as it is.

Good to see Chameleon Run is coming next week now.

bjork

I've been messing with Miitomo for a week or so now. It's not really a game; your Mii walks around in a room and the main thing seems to be answering questions. So it'll ask you what kind of food you like best, and you type in your answer. You get coins for listening to answers and answering questions from visitors, which you can use to buy clothes in the in-game clothing shop, or you can play a mini-game where you drop down a pinball/pachinko-style field to try and land on articles of clothing exclusive to those mini-games (so far, who know if they turn up in the shop later.) You add people through twitter followers, and I guess there's also FB integration but I don't have a FB, so I just imagine it works similarly.

There's also a currency of platinum coins, which are earned by completing missions (answer x questions, get x comments on your answers per day, link a twitter account, etc) and those platinum coins are used in a different part of the shop for other clothing items and apparently a Zelda picross game that's a download on 3DS? I don't have it yet so I can't say. It seems cool as a social thing, and you could potentially meet neat people through random twitter followers, but again, I don't know that it counts as a game.

PittaGAF

For the ones interested....the big Lost Socks update is almost done (easier difficulty, MiFi support and a lot more).

Also...they are working on AppleTV support as we speak according to the TA thread (the game would be great imho on AppleTV or consoles).

Matt Frost

After the incredible comeback of Whale Trail, another pop up: Contre Jour. No longer published by Chillingo. Full iPhone 6 support. Better than ever. Only 1$

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contre-jour/id440693481?mt=8

And from the creators of Feist and Canabalt comes... Journey of a 1000 Stars. An arcade game that seems pretty interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Obk27PR4U
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/journey-of-1000-stars/id1084565679?ls=1

And last but not least... Quoting from previous thread...

Been playing it and it's pretty fantastic! The dynamic ability to change how you want to play on the fly by flipping is nicely implemented. Unique match-3 combined with a beat 'em up.

Seems like the game may keep changing things up as you go along too. Honestly the best Cartoon Network game in a while.

Also reminds me that I really need to go back to Attack the Light. Got sidetracked with other games at time.

Nice, thanks for the impressions... but one thing still worries me, is... does it feel too childish? Just one answer away from making my decision

Voidance

For the ones interested....the big Lost Socks update is almost done (easier difficulty, MiFi support and a lot more).

Also...they are working on AppleTV support as we speak according to the TA thread (the game would be great imho on AppleTV or consoles).
Can't wait for the MFi support. I've been putting off playing any more until it supports a controller.

After the incredible comeback of Whale Trail, another pop up: Contre Jour. No longer published by Chillingo. Full iPhone 6 support. Better than ever. Only 1$

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contre-jour/id440693481?mt=8

And from the creators of Feist and Canabalt comes... Journey of a 1000 Stars. An arcade game that seems pretty interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Obk27PR4U
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/journey-of-1000-stars/id1084565679?ls=1
Nice, always wanted to play Contre Jour. What's the difference between the regular version and HD?

awp69

Nice, thanks for the impressions... but one thing still worries me, is... does it feel too childish? Just one answer away from making my decision

No. I don't think so at all. It throws a good amount of mechanics at you at a fast pace and has some depth with RPG like skills that you earn.

And the game itself makes a point of "never being too old" for cartoons on loading screens so I think even the devs wanted to hammer that home.

Matt Frost

Nice, always wanted to play Contre Jour. What's the difference between the regular version and HD?

HD is for both iPhone and iPad while the regular version is iPhone only (less assets, less space taken... Me thinks)

You should get this gem, is beautiful and challenging at the same time, while an outstanding soundtrack... plus, Petit is awesome to play with... just look at this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0sGjnqYmw

The game launched on 2011 and still looks amazing in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIl0K9qoY5g

And the soundtrack is GLORIOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83OXDNTmG74

No. I don't think so at all. It throws a good amount of mechanics at you at a fast pace and has some depth with RPG like skills that you earn.

And the game itself makes a point of "never being too old" for cartoons on loading screens so I think even the devs wanted to hammer that home.

Awesome, thanks, getting it. Great iOS week for me: Telepaint, Flipped Out, Countre Jour comes back, Whale Trail every day... :)

Matt Frost

Weird, no one said anything since my last post... I wanted to ask... whats the install size of Lost Socks?? My iPhone has 16gb and is full of photos and videos, and since Apple removed the ability to back them up through a PC, I need to keep an eye on storage, now more than ever....

Voidance

Weird, no one said anything since my last post... I wanted to ask... whats the install size of Lost Socks?? My iPhone has 16gb and is full of photos and videos, and since Apple removed the ability to back them up through a PC, I need to keep an eye on storage, now more than ever....
Lost Socks takes up 746 MB on my phone.

awp69

Lost Socks takes up 746 MB on my phone.

Yeah, it's large but worth it IMO!

BTW, Flipped Out is 511 MB on my iPad Mini 2, which is a tiny bit less than what is is on the App Store (may be using app thinning to determine what needs to be installed)

PittaGAF

745 Mb on my iPad.

There really needs to be a Sorcery sale for me to get into the series :(
I heard there is some save game continuity in the game. How is it handled (technically)?
When you complete a game, you get a code for your save. You input the code at the beginning of the next game and continue your story from there. Choices, items, gold, things like curses or the god aligned with you, etc. carry over

Got Drop Flip. 13 levels in, and not really feeling it. It's definitely a well-designed, polished game, but it feels a bit too basic and a bit too reliant on luck/trial-and-error. But those could just be the early levels

nampad

When you complete a game, you get a code for your save. You input the code at the beginning of the next game and continue your story from there. Choices, items, gold, things like curses or the god aligned with you, etc. carry over

So f I play the version I got for free from the Amazon Marketplace on a Kindle device I can contrinue on my Iphone?

That would be a game changer for me.

Rlan

doomsdayclicker.jpg

We just released a new version of Doomsday Clicker - fixed a few bugs, and also added a new Doomsday scenario!

Still a bunch of stuff we want to do with the game - and thanks for all the feedback, guys! :)

Go ahead and push the button!

pOLRsMx.gif

iTunes Store

Jamesways

I would guess since it's code driven that it may work across platforms.
The code may work for the start but you can't pick up and play where you left off in the same story across devices.

Meaning get into part 3 on a phone and it doesn't cloud save to continue in an iPad.

Fantastic series by the way. On one device I had a great play through and in another probably the worst you possibly do.
yeah I killed all seven serpents, including the sun serpent! Clever how they let you figure that out.

I'm new to these threads, and really enjoying mobile gaming now. Two kids two and under doesn't leave a lot of time for console gaming, especially being on opposite schedules as the wife.

Real Racing 3 is my crack rock. 300+ hours in that already, and not much money put in. Finally put some in to support the FireMonkeys devs for all the time I've played.
If anyone needs tips on that for mapping paths to success/which cars per series, just let me know.

I'm new to these threads, and really enjoying mobile gaming now. Two kids two and under doesn't leave a lot of time for console gaming, especially being on opposite schedules as the wife.

Real Racing 3 is my crack rock. 300+ hours in that already, and not much money put in. Finally put some in to support the FireMonkeys devs for all the time I've played.
If anyone needs tips on that for mapping paths to success/which cars per series, just let me know.
Welcome! Yeah, practically every week, something interesting comes out. And in the old days, it was only on Wednesday, but now there'll be quality releases any day of the week

I could never get into Real Racing. I'm more into arcade racers. Asphalt 8 is where it's at for me

Jamesways

I could never get into Real Racing. I'm more into arcade racers. Asphalt 8 is where it's at for me
I really need to try that. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

I love circuit racers and Motorsports games. MotoGP, Project Cars, WRC, and F1 are my staples on console.

Real Racing 3 is fantastic, it's like a Forza or GT progression type unlock game in your pocket. It's got a solid set of real world tracks, a nice car list (with a large set of GT3 and GT1 options), and sadly the largest roster of Porsches in current video games. Thanks, EA exclusive deal... The biggest use of the license on a mobile game. Ah well.

SBK 15 is another favorite iOS game of mine. Fairly tough with assist off.

These threads are really good to showcase games. I've downloaded several quality ones from these in the past month. So thanks guys!

I love circuit racers and Motorsports games. MotoGP, Project Cars, WRC, and F1 are my staples on console.

Real Racing 3 is fantastic, it's like a Forza or GT progression type unlock game in your pocket. It's got a solid set of real world tracks, a nice car list (with a large set of GT3 and GT1 options), and sadly the largest roster of Porsches in current video games. Thanks, EA exclusive deal... The biggest use of the license on a mobile game. Ah well.

These threads are really good to showcase games. I've downloaded several quality ones from these in the past month. So thanks guys!
If you don't mind sim/management games, you might like this (currently on sale for free): Motorsport Manager

Didn't really feel either 7 Mages or 9th Dawn II, which is a shame because I think both games are really well done, they're just not for me. I've started playing TWEWY Solo Remix again and I also got a good deal on a used Bravely Default, so that'll probably keep me busy for a while.

nampad

Asphalt sucks in my opinion, also not a big fan of Real Racing.
Horizon Chase on the other hand is great but very arcady.

Top Bottom