• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V Day one and Collectors editions announced

sam777

I am so annoyed at how they come to the conclusion that £99 is the same as 99 euro's. When in fact it should be less than £75, wtf.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I'm predicting the NA Collector's Edition is gonna be somewhat special.

You'll be disappointed.

At this point it'd be better to get whatever other merchandizing item they release later and print a custom cover of the game and pretend it's the actual Collector's Ed.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
An arm the size of a finger, right?

:mad:

Hey, I have the right to be salty, mkay?

I was waiting for this thing to be awesome and all we get is a red robotic baby arm.

Any comparisons of the Japan arm to the US one? Also is the console coming to the US? Curious on the HD size, etc.

B_UwcDgU4AA9Xhz.jpg:orig

The rest of the shots can be found at just a couple pages back.

As for the console coming to the west, not likely but not impossible, either. We'll just have to wait and see.

I am so annoyed at how they come to the conclusion that £99 is the same as 99 euro's. When in fact it should be less than £75, wtf.
I agree with you. It is really annoying US games are $40 and UK is £35. Like where are you getting your conversions?

Theonik

wait.. is that little one the real size of the US version??? its much less that half sized of the other one!! :/
1:2 in linear terms is 1:4 in planar terms and and 1:8 in terms of volume.
Scale is usually given linearly so if you look at that picture it looks about right.

Just opened a dispute on PayPal with Nin Nin Games, they advertised the pre order as in stock but first sent me an e-mail saying it is out of stock and then a second saying they accepted payment for an item that they can not promise anyway.

LaneDS

Build quality appears to be the same between the two, at least from what I can gather through picture and video, so that's nice. Would have liked the option for the full-size one but in reality it's probably going to be something I eventually look at and say "why did I get this?".

Top Bottom