• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Marvie_3

Banned
Why is Karlsson blocking shots anyways?
Seriously. He should know by now that you dont need to play defense to win the Norris.

Wouldn't mind seeing this happen, though the "Stars" name is probably important in Dallas too.

Though there is some precedent, with New Orleans rebranding as the Pelicans and Charlotte taking back the Hornets name, switching from the Bobcats (lol). So it's not completely unheard of.
Dallas can rebrand as the Dallas Shit Eaters for Pikma and Minnesota can go back to North Stars.

calder

Cash me outside and I'll explain it to you.
I don't know what this means.

Are you going to son calder?

fd1TSJqq3b4GI.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I read it and literally thought "I don't recognize youth slang anymore, better not comment".

lmao

I did the same.

LMAO

Youth slang? Me? I probably didn't know much youth slang when I was a youth.

i'm not allowed to talk to the fighters

(DM me if you wanna fix the fight or something)
When did you change your name? Am I going to have to read it as I'm Bask instead of imbask now?

Pikma

Banned
Not many know this, but I'm only an honorary member of AvsGAF. They denied me permanent membership due to my Boulder residence.
You can still join DevilsGAF, they have the easiest requirements imo

You just need to be a living thing and know how to read

PillarEN

You can still join DevilsGAF, they have the easiest requirements imo

You just need to be a living thing and know how to read

This made me think about the Devils and how bummed out I am with Elias' situation. Is he done for good? Trying to get in playing condition? What's up with this great countryman?

Weevilone

Yeah sure, you're a Blues fan aren't you?

Leafs and Blues have that cupless since 1967 bond

Yeah and I'm shopping for an East team to follow from afar. I followed Tampa for a while but have lost interest as players moved on. Boston was ok, but I'm not over the Backes move. Caps are fun but I always prefer the underdog.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah and I'm shopping for an East team to follow from afar. I followed Tampa for a while but have lost interest as players moved on. Boston was ok, but I'm not over the Backes move. Caps are fun but I always prefer the underdog.

Montreal.

Future hall of famers galore.

Cake Boss

Banned
O’Leary’s 23-page claim provides a rare glimpse inside the Senators’ front office dynamics, revealing not only dysfunction but also alleged abusive behaviour by Melnyk.

Specifically, the claim alleges Melnyk “at times used profanity and levelled insults at executive team members, including constantly calling into question their competency. Mr. Melnyk sent abusive emails to the executive team and frequently threatened to dismiss them.”

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...m-for-1-55m-alleges-discord-behind-the-scenes

The least surprising thing ever, Eugene is a cunt.

yyzjohn

Banned

No bigger underdog in the East than the Leafs, and Lord knows we need more fans, we're always short.

calder

If Bernier beats the Jets tonight and lets in 3G or less Chevy should meet him at ice level post game as the teams are leaving the ice with a contract offer for next year.

Top Bottom