• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That was the most boring rendition of Oh Canada ever

was she mourning for the Oil Jobs while singing or what

sorry Schuey

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Really entertaining game, Anderson always plays so well against us, tonight was his the most vulnerable he's looked against us in a while. Looking forward to tomorrows game. Davidson was meh, Nesterov seems like the best option as that 5-6th guy once he comes back.

You suck cat and your shit team too

Oh no, there goes another excuse ������

Jordie Benn is GARBAAAAAAAAGE

This game is so boring

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

best goalie in the world ��������������

#NotMySens

Jordie Benn is killing penalties for the Habs ������

You'll start regretting that pretty soon

Habs fans are so deseperate about celebrating anything they'll take a fucking shootout win��

I for one am ashamed my 18th favorite team got beaten by the Habs on a shootout

You really should look into developing a new hobby or something better to do with your time.

Really entertaining game, Anderson always plays so well against us, tonight was his the most vulnerable he's looked against us in a while. Looking forward to tomorrows game. Davidson was meh, Nesterov seems like the best option as that 5-6th guy once he comes back.

You really should look into developing a new hobby or something better to do with your time.

Cmon man, Pikma is just trying to get the Sens Rivalry vs the Habs legitimate. I don't blame him for switching to a different team for the remainder of the season since Dallas is poopie

Pikma

Banned
Red just roasted me by doing the totally original thing of quoting a bunch of posts, including one where I wasn't even shitting on his team, and throwing in a short diss

I'm devastated

If only I could have come up with it and done it to him first

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Playoffs:

Maple Leafs @ Capitals
Penguins @ Blue Jackets
Rangers @ Canadiens
Bruins @ Senators

Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Sharks
Oilers @ Ducks

Quick

Banned
cxt6eNn.gif

iLLmAtlc

Those playoffs would be relatively tame only one potential bloodbath series (pens vs jackets) and maybe preds/hawks.

Anybody watching the world baseball classic? This has been a good ass game.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize that the Preds had dropped into Wildcard 2; forgot that crazy win streak that Calgary had.

They really can't escape the Hawks, can they?

Hockey 😂

The NHL 😂😂

The Leafs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PillarEN

Pretty funny. Probably would have caused massive outrage on major network in North America with a massive Twitter campaign to get him #fired.

But was it actually a football play on the screen originally?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Benn has been fantastic so far, he's really solidified that pairing with Beaulieu. Curious if Price starts again today, I'd go with Montoya myself.

Foggy

CBJ score a sh goal on a penalty shot, then another sh goal on a different pp, then are scored against on the same power play despite an obvious offside and goalie interference. 110% fuckery in Jersey today.

Socreges

Banned
Yo FUBAR. How does the Frozen Four work exactly? When/how will we know if UND makes it?

Apparently the Canucks will likely sign Boeser, and slot him in immediately for this season, if UND is eliminated. 😳

Top Bottom