• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

I bought a new heat sink and fan for my 2500k so I could finally o/c and yada yada I now have a new z270, 6700k and 16gb ddr4 arriving Wednesday.

😧😧😧

Cake Boss

Banned
Erik Karlsson: first defenseman to score at least 65 points in each of 4 consecutive seasons since 1993–94 (Paul Coffey:Ray Bourque) #elias

eb4.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wacky stat of the day: The Atlanta Thrashers have scored at Staples centre more recently than the Buffalo Sabres:

Sabres @ Staples;

2016-17; 0-2 L
2015-16; 0-2 L
2014-15; 0-2 L
2013-14; 0-2 L
2012-13; N/A - Shortened season
2011-12; 4-2 W - Game played in Berlin
2010-11; N/A - Didn't play at Staples
2009-10; 3-4 L on 21/1/2010

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Washington is still considered to be ahead of Columbus because of the head-to-head tiebreaker, even though Columbus is currently 2-1-0 against Washington on the season. One of those Columbus wins is thrown out because it was the first home game in Washington. Since there have been 2 games in Washington and only one in Columbus, the first game in Washington is the one that's eliminated, and that results in Washington having a 1-0-1 record against the BJs (who conversely are 1-1-0).

Your NHL at work.

Foggy

Do you live in or near Columbus? What's the fan culture been like this season

I live in Cincinnati so I'm removed from any firsthand perspective. But from the attendance and ratings, it's definitely ramping up in a big way. Numerous ratings records have been blown out of the water. One more season of good hockey and they could get the momentum they need to prove how viable it can be.

calder

Two quick goals by the Jets is a 90% loss, I'm not even joking. I'd actually be surprised if the game isn't tied by the end of the first.

Yo FUBAR. How does the Frozen Four work exactly? When/how will we know if UND makes it?

Apparently the Canucks will likely sign Boeser, and slot him in immediately for this season, if UND is eliminated. 😳

Kinda late on this sorry.

16 teams made the tournament. Four finalists are the frozen four. UND could probably win round one, possibly round two. They have a fairly decent chance of being in the frozen four.

That said, Boston is pretty good and I could definitely see UND getting knocked out round one.

PillarEN

There are too many cities in Ohio considering how much people complain about it. Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Cedar Point. I don't see how it's any worse than Michigan really.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Davidson did alright last night. Emelin's confidence might be shot and I don't trust him playing right now.McCarron replacing Ott right now was a head scratcher. Ott's been playing fine, I have no issues with him.

I thought Davidson was ass last night, after having a few decent games.

Goals by the Jets: 3
Goals by Finnish players: 0

Astroturfing is raging

nah just sad. is Laine even in the line up? i watched almost every minute of the 1st period and did not see a glimpse. injured again maybe? :/

edit: but yea its obvious the Jets are gonna lose. 4 goals is just not enough when their goalie always lets in 5 or 6.

Top Bottom