• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

I liked Resident Evil 6.

Oddly enough I went to Hawaii a few years ago, my friend's roommate who I never met is a RE fan. So we connected because we liked the series. Ended up doing a hike and a dinner, afterwards we just played RE6 until we beat it. Probably not the best use of time in Hawaii, but at least we beat it.

Montresor

Bruins 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

yyzjohn

Banned
giphy.gif

LEAFS WIN! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SEASON SWEEP OF THE BRUINS! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DIDN'T BLOW THE LEAD! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This made me laugh with my morning coffee today.

Solo

Huh. Despite playing like shit in the 2+ months leading up to Julien's arrival, Price is currently tied for 5th in wins, at 6th in SV%, and 7th in GAA. And climbing fast in all 3 categories.

So yeah, he's still the best in the world.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Huh. Despite playing like shit in the 2+ months leading up to Julien's arrival, Price is currently tied for 5th in wins, at 6th in SV%, and 7th in GAA. And climbing fast in all 3 categories.

So yeah, he's still the best in the world.
His toe save on Turris last game might have been his most important save of the season.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Finished Season 1 of Westworld yesterday.

Hmmm. I think it's above most of what HBO has done lately, but...

Hmmm.

I really enjoyed it despite its flaws, none of which were major enough to ruin the story, and the great actors were good enough to cover the shitty ones(
stupid ass butchers
).

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I liked Westworld a lot, but it wasn't my favorite HBO show I watched last year. Leftover Season 2 was amazing. Justin Theroux deserves some awards. The concepts in Westworld I enjoyed but it didn't give me the feels like The Leftovers.

Socreges

Banned
Loved Westworld. Extremely ambitious so it's kind of a shock it turned out as well as it did.

Havent seen or really heard of Leftovers. Buy I've only had HBO since August so maybe it aired earlier in the year? What's it about?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Loved Westworld. Extremely ambitious so it's kind of a shock it turned out as well as it did.

Havent seen or really heard of Leftovers. Buy I've only had HBO since August so maybe it aired earlier in the year? What's it about?

In the Leftovers, on Oct. 14, 2% of the world's population suddenly disappears (aka The Sudden Departure) and the show picks up 3 years later with the characters dealing with the trauma of the event.

The first season is just ok for some (slow burn show), but season 2 is fantastic. The third and final season comes out soon and looks to be amazing based on the trailer. Justin Theroux, Carrie Coon, Liv Tyler, and Christopher Eccleston are the main actors.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
In the Leftovers, on Oct. 14, 2% of the world's population suddenly disappears (aka The Sudden Departure) and the show picks up 3 years later with the characters dealing with the trauma of the event.

The first season is just ok for some (slow burn show), but season 2 is fantastic. The third and final season comes out soon and looks to be amazing based on the trailer. Justin Theroux, Carrie Coon, Liv Tyler, and Christopher Eccleston are the main actors.
98% doesnt seem like such a small number for "leftovers"...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Works out to be 140 million. Still a significant number. Some were more impacted than others. One character lost her husband and children.

If 1/50 people in my life disappeared I'd barely fucking notice. Probably.

Leftovers eh? That does sound interesting. I guess I need to look at HBO's programming a little more closely. And I agree with Socreges: Westworld could've ended up like some Syfy drivel but ended up working out quite well. Good balance to the story, even with the twists/reveals.

The Flames' statement on Tkachuk's suspension is really quite something.

Top Bottom