• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Socreges

Banned
Lazar had mono to start the season and has been playing catch up

Sounds determined to get himself on track

I'm projecting a solid 50 point 2nd line center within 4 seasons

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a dud of a day, hard to believe Bergevin couldn't manage to find some top 6 help, unless he thinks they have no way of getting past Washington or Pittsburgh. His erection for grinders is out of control.

Solo

Deadline is up. I hope there's a bunch of trades in the queue at NHL headquarters, because otherwise what a bust. The Louis LeBlanc of trade deadline days.

mdubs

Banned
C52DnGxU4AE77pN.jpg:large

He got what he wanted

Lazar had mono to start the season and has been playing catch up

Sounds determined to get himself on track

I'm projecting a solid 50 point 2nd line center within 4 seasons

Unless theres some sort of massive turnaround...that's a stretch

Hopefully he does do well though

Silexx

Deadline is up. I hope there's a bunch of trades in the queue at NHL headquarters, because otherwise what a bust. The Louis LeBlanc of trade deadline days.

Bobby Mac is saying Duschene and Landeskog aren't being traded.

Red_Man

Probably the most underwhelming trade deadline in years for the Habs.

If the ask was similar to Hanzal, I could see why a team would say no.
Habs need top 6 help badly, even if you have to give up more than you like, he had to do something. Ott and King aren't going to help their chances in the playoffs, and their window is now. Pretty insane he didn't pull the trigger on anything.

Solo

I can't believe that instead of addressing the team's issues - top 6 scoring and top 4 D - our fucktard GM instead loaded up the cupboard with bottom 6 grinders.

Fire Bergevin. You fuck.

Socreges

Banned
This Deadline Day post-mortem on TSN is depressing. Wonder if they'll put as much effort and resources into it next year.

mdubs

Banned
I can't believe that instead of addressing the team's issues - top 6 scoring and top 4 D - our fucktard GM instead loaded up the cupboard with bottom 6 grinders.

Fire Bergevin. You fuck.

Ok but think of all the rispeck acquired though

Fire Bergevin. You fuck.

I guess costs were just too high. If he gave up what he would have had to give up to acquire either of those people would probably be pissed as well.

Red_Man

King is actually a good move, Ott is human scum but must be in for faceoffs, not addressing that top 6 is inexcusable.

The busy Habs are done for the day
Yes, "busy" Habs, thanks LeBrun

Red_Man

Aim to be decent instead of being great, as always

Bergevin won't be here next year
Why not? They'll make the playoffs, do their 1-2 rounds and go to work next season with his new coach. Only way he goes right now is if they miss the playoffs again.

Top Bottom