• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

boingball

Back-to-back champions, congrats Penguins!
Funny that the NHL is much more competitive than the NBA but that there hasn't been a back-to-back winner in the NBA (and I doubt that the Cavs will win this year).

calder

Meh to both teams, thanks to pens for sparing us a game 7 I guess though.

Thumbs up to Nashville for great crowds. Thumbs down to Nashville for solidifying a stupid tradition involving throwing dead animals on the ice. Gonna be doing that shit forever now, ugh.

a916

Pittsburgh's management team is masterful.

Yeah, the way they were scouting staff was able to draft two generational stars... :p

The current management staff will get way too much credit (they deserve some) when the foudnation was laid by the previous ones in charge.

I hate to see a game won that way but whatever I'll take it. Back to back.

Nashville was a blast to watch and I'm so happy to see a new fan base flourish the way it is there.

PillarEN

It's deserved. Such a great team. Of course I'm jealous. Plus they are now the latest team to repeat so.

Fate_Shirou good for you man. I'm happy for ya.

Alucard too.

And the Lemon guy.

And the guy with the Jagr avatar.

Back-to-back champions, congrats Penguins!
Funny that the NHL is much more competitive than the NBA but that there hasn't been a back-to-back winner in the NBA (and I doubt that the Cavs will win this year).
Real Madrid just won back to back Champions League, first time any team did it in European​ soccer.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Congrats Pens fans. We can finally stop hearing about that fucking '90s Detroit team now.

LJ11

Preds deserved a better fate, they dominated for long stretches, Rinne stunk the joint up and Pitt buried an abnormal amount or chances. Good season/run.

Foggy

Probably one of the shittier runs to a Stanley Cup. Wins over the BJs, Caps, Sens, and the 16th ranked Preds. What a year.

Alucard

Banned
How you feeling, Penguins fans? Back to back? Feels like...
oooh.gif

Top Bottom