• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rejected Pixar Movie [Mafia] | Won't Someone Think of the Children?

nin1000

Banned
Good Morning.

Exmachina since It is Now a new day, can you please tell me the reason why you voted for me yesterday ? Still waiting for that.

As for why stan got killed?

Since he is a player that cant really be read i think that could be a reason.

Gorlak

Banned
Stan is an odd choice for the night kill. He gained suspicion yesterday and had a few votes on him before Sorian vs Ourobolus took the spotlight, which itself was very weird.

I asked 50 minutes before deadline if anyone wants to vote Ouro, one or two said no (I remember Kawl who later voted him nevertheless before switching back to Sorian for no reason) and no one voiced suspicion until 20 minutes before deadline when pop voted him.

I'd like to hear reasoning regarding voting out Sorian as well, I was the only one who justified his vote.

Kyan you annoy me. D1 is over, start playing the game, you are capable of far more. Why do you throw shade at the Stan voters but are completely oblivious to Lone_Prodigy who was Stan's vote? Of course that is another case of wifom, but why mention the one and neglect the other?

Melon continues to rub me the wrong way, I can't put into words though.

As of today I still get bad vibes from exmachina. But I agree that scum wouldn't let the opportunity of lynching town Sorian slither away, which is why I'm suspicious of the other Sorian voters. Still I'm not so sure both scum would vote the same D1.

I've got a problem with Kawl. Voting Sorian because anyone was good is a bullshit excuse.

Lastly,

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

Fuck wifom. Stan was killed because he was suspicious of LP. Let's tunnel this one.

I fully expected either LP or Pop-o-matic to die because those were the ones with the least amount of suspicion or potential to get lynched. Getting Stan lynched would've been easier. So why waste a NK on Stan? I'm going to reread his posts.

Gorlak

Banned
If anyone is wondering we probably have 2 mislynches left if no additional night kill happens. 6 town, 1 neutral (?), 2 scum

D2 - 9, D3 - 7, D4 - 5 (with a neutral who could decide the game)

If the game stays this silent, we lose.

Gorlak

Banned
No town read on anyone. The further you go down this list the likelier they could be scum.

Nin
Kyan
Ouro
Pop | Melon
Exmachina
LP | Kawl

Kyanrute

Kyan you annoy me. D1 is over, start playing the game, you are capable of far more. Why do you throw shade at the Stan voters but are completely oblivious to Lone_Prodigy who was Stan's vote? Of course that is another case of wifom, but why mention the one and neglect the other?

Was hoping for more ppl to show up before I get into everything, in hopes that more content would help me out a bit. Mentioned the Stan theories the way I did because I felt that was the meaningful part of it all. I find it more likely that Stan was killed for the reasons I mentioned instead of his vote on LP. Some folks showed some doubt towards Stan, why kill a possible future lynch candidate? Again, the ideas I presented fit, though this does not mean they should be considered a fact.

The annoyance part, meh. Can't do anything about that I am afraid, I play the way I play. Though your concern is noted, for what it is worth.

Gorlak

Banned
Was hoping for more ppl to show up before I get into everything, in hopes that more content would help me out a bit.

We are the content. There are only 9 ppl left, if you continue to wait for something to miraculously happen, we will undoubtly be played by scum. Turn it up.
Mentioned the Stan theories the way I did because I felt that was the meaningful part of it all. I find it more likely that Stan was killed for the reasons I mentioned instead of his vote on LP. Some folks showed some doubt towards Stan, why kill a possible future lynch candidate? Again, the ideas I presented fit, though this does not mean they should be considered a fact.

Scum could also chase us down an alley of nothingness... in case neither the voters nor Stan's suspects were scum. I couldn't find anything significant in his posts. There was very little. He mostly talked with nin, than a bit with Ouro and lastly melon. The only post containing more than one or two lines was his last one.
There he named his suspects to be "Gorlack, LP, Kyan, Nin, and Pop." and concluded with a vote on LP.
Exmachina, ouro, you - kyan and lp voted him at one point. Don't know if somebody else found him suspicious.
This leaves Sorian (who said the stan push was odd, I believe), Kawl and Melon.

Furthermore I couldn't find the smallest hint at a power role in his posts, which are desirable to kill if you are scum. Since I don't see something in the shown connections to Stan, my approach and question remains at why Stan over LP or Pop.

Kyanrute

We are the content. There are only 9 ppl left, if you continue to wait for something to miraculously happen, we will undoubtly be played by scum. Turn it up.

Scum could also chase us down an alley of nothingness... in case neither the voters nor Stan's suspects were scum. I couldn't find anything significant in his posts. There was very little. He mostly talked with nin, than a bit with Ouro and lastly melon. The only post containing more than one or two lines was his last one.
There he named his suspects to be "Gorlack, LP, Kyan, Nin, and Pop." and concluded with a vote on LP.
Exmachina, ouro, you - kyan and lp voted him at one point. Don't know if somebody else found him suspicious.
This leaves Sorian (who said the stan push was odd, I believe), Kawl and Melon.

Furthermore I couldn't find the smallest hint at a power role in his posts, which are desirable to kill if you are scum. Since I don't see something in the shown connections to Stan, my approach and question remains at why Stan over LP or Pop.

It is a good question. I did not see great need to kill Stan. Nobody apart from you so far is constructing a narrative about his death, what to me means that either you are scum or narrative creation was not the reason behind Stan's death.

I'll read LP and Pop again.

Gorlak

Banned
Melon what do you think about exmachina64?

Ouro who is scum? Also how come you are still alive? Like wtf? Are you scum?

Kawl why did you sheep the Sorian vote, changed to Ouro and back and never bothered to explain yourself?

Without your vote on Sorian he would not have been lynched. You pretty much crushed his critique of me with your reaction, but it turns out that was never the problem you had with him? You just wanted to see somebody dead? What do you think of me?

Nin, baby, tell me what you think. What do you think of Pop?

Pop what do you think of nin? Why do you keep this low presence? Do you think that's enough? Why did you post "well shit" at day end? What was that supposed to be?

Exmachina why did you bring up inside out gifs? Spitting your scumminess into the face of everyone?

LP, why the Sorian vote? Are you scum? Where are you?

Gorlak

Banned
It is a good question. I did not see great need to kill Stan. Nobody apart from you so far is constructing a narrative about his death, what to me means that either you are scum or narrative creation was not the reason behind Stan's death.

So... you did not see great need to kill him, but did it anyway?

Kyanrute

LP and Pop were among the mildest reactions to my day one nonsense. LP did not care much for it and Pop just called me a troll. LP looks worse with his indifference while Pop's stance is at least somewhat understandable.

Speaking of Pop...

Fuck you with that reasoning behins that vote.
That means it does not matter if i am scum or town, you want to vote me out because i made some mistakes in past games.
You can fuck off with that meta.

I didn't vote for you for those reasons. I voted to force a tie and get votes moving, and, while Sorian proceeded to follow the hint, your strong reaction has me feeling that I should keep my vote here instead of moving it to either Gorlak or Kyan like I planned to continue that line...

Shadethrowing that feels unnatural to me.

I still don't really get what Ouro's problem with Stanley is. I mean, L_P certainly isn't my first choice to lynch, but I'd vote for him before I vote for Stanley. Just because a vote is "safe" doesn't mean it's a scumtell.

Yeah, I have to echo Sorian and say that I still don't really like the Stan push, and really, with how questionable Ouro's behavior has been along with how many people seem to be going along with it, I don't think I can really let it side.

Vote: Ourobolus

I'm of course doing this the wrong way, finding evidence to support a theory instead of looking at the evidence for the theory, but to me this now looks like Pop is making a fancy cover for himself. Would want to hear from Pop.

Ourobolus

Banned
Anyway, I was clearly wrong on Sorian, but he was not who I wanted to lynch yesterday - my vote was self-preservation.

Stan, sorry bro.

I'm kinda curious on who jumped on the Stan bandwagon with me now though, although them killing Stan during the night makes me think otherwise.

I want to focus on Kyan, melon, and exmachina today, since none of them ended up on myself or Sorian yesterday.

Kyanrute

So... you did not see great need to kill him, but did it anyway?

yes im scum

No, I'm referring to my thoughts from night one. With the information I had then, I did not think that Stan would've been the one to die. I thought that the attention he got would've been enough to keep him alive, as a potential future lynch candidate TM (c).

Ourobolus

Banned
yes im scum

No, I'm referring to my thoughts from night one. With the information I had then, I did not think that Stan would've been the one to die. I thought that the attention he got would've been enough to keep him alive, as a potential future lynch candidate TM (c).
So are you gonna clarify if/what you learned N0, or at you just going to continue being anti-town

Kyanrute

So are you gonna clarify if/what you learned N0, or at you just going to continue being anti-town

Day one was mostly reaction baiting (and a selfish test to see if I could survive the day by doing what I did). Why? Because babby's 1st town game, I do not know how to read people and not that there is much to read on day one. Shitposting is something I know how to do and reactions are better than nothing. I have no n0 ability.

Ourobolus

Banned
Day one was mostly reaction baiting (and a selfish test to see if I could survive the day by doing what I did). Why? Because babby's 1st town game, I do not know how to read people and not that there is much to read on day one. Shitposting is something I know how to do and reactions are better than nothing. I have no n0 ability.

so what did you learn then

Kyanrute

so what did you learn then

Mainly food for future thoughts. Gorlak and Kawl were fast to declare me town. Melon, Sorian and Stan speculated and tried to understand the madness to varying degree, none of them taking a hard stance about my alignment. Nin and you chose to wait and see. Exmachina tossed a vote at me. Pop thought I was a complete troll. LP mainly ignored me. Oh and melon was the only one who really answered your plea to comment on my opening.

Ourobolus

Banned
Some more data:

ZcubNnc.png

editing to make it smaller. fight me, tim

Melon what do you think about exmachina64?

Ouro who is scum? Also how come you are still alive? Like wtf? Are you scum?

Kawl why did you sheep the Sorian vote, changed to Ouro and back and never bothered to explain yourself?

Without your vote on Sorian he would not have been lynched. You pretty much crushed his critique of me with your reaction, but it turns out that was never the problem you had with him? You just wanted to see somebody dead? What do you think of me?

Nin, baby, tell me what you think. What do you think of Pop?

Pop what do you think of nin? Why do you keep this low presence? Do you think that's enough? Why did you post "well shit" at day end? What was that supposed to be?

Exmachina why did you bring up inside out gifs? Spitting your scumminess into the face of everyone?

LP, why the Sorian vote? Are you scum? Where are you?

Exmachina seems very distance from the game. Many of his post avoid discussing what the current topic is. Feels off to me.

Stan is an odd choice for the night kill. He gained suspicion yesterday and had a few votes on him before Sorian vs Ourobolus took the spotlight, which itself was very weird.

I asked 50 minutes before deadline if anyone wants to vote Ouro, one or two said no (I remember Kawl who later voted him nevertheless before switching back to Sorian for no reason) and no one voiced suspicion until 20 minutes before deadline when pop voted him.

I'd like to hear reasoning regarding voting out Sorian as well, I was the only one who justified his vote.

Melon continues to rub me the wrong way, I can't put into words though.

As of today I still get bad vibes from exmachina. But I agree that scum wouldn't let the opportunity of lynching town Sorian slither away, which is why I'm suspicious of the other Sorian voters. Still I'm not so sure both scum would vote the same D1.

I've got a problem with Kawl. Voting Sorian because anyone was good is a bullshit excuse.

Lastly,

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

Fuck wifom. Stan was killed because he was suspicious of LP. Let's tunnel this one.

I fully expected either LP or Pop-o-matic to die because those were the ones with the least amount of suspicion or potential to get lynched. Getting Stan lynched would've been easier. So why waste a NK on Stan? I'm going to reread his posts.

8AccVFPI2aZHi.gif

My confidence in your being town is boosted.

Sure I could've died last night. But wouldn't scum want me not contributing the rest of the game while knocking off a more active poster? I mean, we could do this all day.

Has Pop posted today?

Top Bottom