• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rejected Pixar Movie [Mafia] | Won't Someone Think of the Children?

cabot

giphy.gif

Good Morning.

Exmachina since It is Now a new day, can you please tell me the reason why you voted for me yesterday ? Still waiting for that.

As for why stan got killed?

Since he is a player that cant really be read i think that could be a reason.

You felt scummy, so I voted with my gut.

Just got here and it seems like the bus is already taking off without me. Don't know what to make of mellon's tracker/watcher claim, but it's the best lead to go off of, and L_P's looked kinda sus already, so...

Lone_Prodigy

CzarTim

John Lasseter sits down with a plate of pizza rolls and the board rejects his next pitch without even hearing it. So guess what? John makes them watch him eat the pizza rolls one-by-one. John enjoys watching them squirm.

"How's that for flavor?" he asks, mouth full.

Lone_Prodigy has been removed from the game.

Welcome, Lost Pitch

John wrote the best pitch he’s ever come up with. I mean, it was Oscar worthy. Top of the Box Office worthy. Ten straight-to-DVD sequel worthy. Unfortunately the note fell onto the ground. Maybe if you win, he’ll spot it?

You are a Ninja aligned with the Good Pitches (mafia). Each night you may remove a player by PMing me LOSE: [PLAYER].

You win if your team equals or outnumbers all other players.

The game thread is here.
The scum thread is here.

Feel free to PM me any questions.

Night 2 begins.

CzarTim

What's up, my pitches?

Beginning at the next night phase, night phases will be 24 hours long. Days will remain 48. Let's bring our boys home by Christmas.

Also I need tonight's actions within 10 hours of this post.

CzarTim

The board has loosened their ties, taken off their shoes, and dug in. Some play cards, others work on their phone.

Meanwhile, John Lasseter is screaming at an assistant, "I WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHER PITCH UNTIL I GET RYE BREAD. DO YOU HEAR ME? I'M, NOT SOME PEASANT WHO TOLERATES SOURDOUGH."

John throws a sandwich clearly made with rye at the wall.

No pitches were removed.

DAY 3 BEGINS

5 votes needed for a majority. I remembered to put that this time. Even did the math myself. Some use a calculator, but not me. I just counted on my fingers.

Because two investigative roles in an 11 player game seems unlikely to me.

How likely you think it is doesn't matter. Point is she gave us scum on a silver platter. Only other scenario where she could have had the info is if she was scum, and it'd be pretty dumb to bus your teammate D2 with a fake cop claim.

Top Bottom