• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - S4 OT - The Venture Continues - Sundays on HBO

New episode tonight:
The Blood Boy

Cracks in Richard's (Thomas Middleditch) latest partnership become more apparent when he's forced to deal with an unexpected interloper. As things get more serious, Dinesh (Kumail Nanjiani) scrambles to find a way out of his new relationship. After learning of surprising developments afoot at Raviga, Monica (Amanda Crew) has trouble deciding which horse to back.

Ogodei

Feel like nothing good can come of Dinesh ratting out Mia, able and angry hacker out on bail and out for blood?

My fucking god, Goldfoi stole the whole show.
"Osama been fucking", "I hate to invoke the nazarene". I lost my shit with those two moments. Great episode. And I can't wait to see how Mia will fuck everything up at the end of the season.

Leunam

Been a great season so far but now that the gang is back together I feel like this is where the story is really going to take off.

“I once slept with the head of an assisted living home to get my friend Muriel moved up the wait list. Am I proud of it? No. Do I regret it? No.”

Dereck

GOLDFOIL?!!

FmFWyQj.png

Blood boy stuff was great.

Monica's reaction to Laurie saying she was her best friend was priceless.

At least Gavin gave Richard the patent before dipping.

kiguel182

Diniseh and Richard continue being the worst. They find new ways to be assholes every episode. Richard might have been right about Blood Boy but the way he treated him without knowing was still obnoxious. Also, "tech is for nerds?". Please Richard.

On the other hand everyone else was great. More great moments from Jared and Gillfowyle and Monica and Bach's alliance was funny. And he showed that he knew what he was talking about too!

Jin Yang was also fantastic. "Did you know she was pregnant too?"

Jim

Jin-Yang confusing Monica and Laurie was great, as is anything with poor Donal... Jared freaking out.

DeviantBoi

That comment about how the blood boy could have been a poster child for Nazis' master race...

Doesn't Jared scream out in German when he's sleeping?

And Jared and the blood boy knew each other.

Are we going somewhere with this?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Laurie referring to her unborn child as "this", slayed me lol. The writing for her character is so good, and her actor really pulls it off well.

Laurie referring to her unborn child as "this", slayed me lol. The writing for her character is so good, and her actor really pulls it off well.
I was a little cold on her at first, perhaps because of the Peter Gregory situation, but she's really come around of late. Amusing in small doses for her non-sequitur comments like last night.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I had thought the writing on the poster Gavin sent was different, and that Gavin added something because they were just talking about needing Gavin's brain, but on closer inspection, it's the same content that Richard wrote on the poster himself a few episodes earlier.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
i disnt get the ending, why was the poster significant?

The egomaniacal billionaire business partner is suddenly dropping out. But wait! He's left a gift for the Pied Piper team: the patent. Is that it? No there's more! A massive gift is being rolled in! What could it be? It'sfuckingnothing.gif. It's just a massive photograph of himself to remember him by.

That's what I got from it.

Top Bottom